Before The Storm

I let out a muffled groan as he threw me on the bad harshly pushing both of our crotchs together causing so much friction. "Colton,"he moaned bucking his hips into mine as He moved his hot lips from my plump delicate ones down to thebp left side of my jaw and moved down to my neck placing hot sweet, lustful kisses that we're filled with love and hunger.

Asher kissed down from my neck, after creating a love bite, down to my collar bone where he sucked blissfully again for a few seconds until he leaned his head down and flicked his tounger over my right nipple before taking it into his hot sweet mouth. Urgency was filled, he wanted more. My hand flew down to his member and massaged it through his tight gray calvinklein boxers. He moaned and gently bit my nipple.

I used my other hand and oulled his face to my lips, crashing our together. I immediately gave him access into my mouth. "Asher," I moaned as I continued kissing and massaging him. He opened his mouth against mine panting, "I lo-,"

"COLTON," I threw my eyes open and thrashed around. Asher looked at me to the side with his eyes wide. I gave him a questioning look until I felt warm hot substance sticking all over my lower region.

Oh I didn't.

I felt my cheeks redden, Asher's eyes were still wide, but his gaze was on somewhere I didn't expect. My downtown star. Ivhulped nervously glancing up at him. His eyes were filled with lust and hunger. Almost like he.....

I shook my head mentally, there's no way he wanted me like that. He was straight. He's my brother, he would never return the feelings.

"Ash?" I questioned blushing as I placed my pillow over my morning wood. His eyes snapped up meeting mine, he laughed awkwardly "Lets get these sheets off the bed eh?" He said trying to ease the tension.

My blushed deepened as I nodded quickly, probably look pathetic. We both got up awkwardly letting the air hit our exposed chests as we pulled off the sheets of our bed quickly. "I'm just gonna," I trailed off. Asher nodding knowing what I meant.

I quickly ran I to the bathroom slamming it shut, then locking it. I took a deep breath sliding down against the door. I had a wet dream about my brother, my straight biological brother.

I'm so fucked up. Something didn't feel right, I had a queasy feeling in the bottom of stomach, like something...different...was going to happen. But I didn't know if I liked it or not.

By the time I walked out of the bathroom after fixing my problems, Asher and I's sheets were torn from the bed, Asher nowhere in sight. I sighed and ran a hand through my hair, I pulled on a fresh pair of boxers and thermal black sweatpants and pulled on a random shirt.

I walked into the kitchen finding everyone. The smell of pancakes, eggs, bacon, and sausage filling the air. Isa was finishing a stack of pancakes, flipping one on the pan where as Erin was flipping through a people magazine, Ryan was eating, but sneaking glances at Isa. I peered over at Asher to find him a,ready looking at me, I felt a warm, pulsing blush reappear on my face.

Was he checking me out? Oh god Colton, your getting stupider, I cursed myself mentally. Of course Asher wasn't checking me out he's straight! No matter how much I wish he wasn't. I sent him a playful wink before taking a seat next to him on the bar stool.

"Love the shirt," he said cheekily, I gave him a questioning look, the. I looked down and saw that it was his UCLA Blue Tee with a bear and Asher's name and football number on it. "Sorry," I said smiling slightly. He shook his head slinging his arm around me "don't worry you look cute," he grinned back winking.

I looked down, the table suddnely becoming interesting. "Geez, Asher, If I didn't know any better I'd say your making a move on em'," isa piped up as she sent down a plate for both me and Asher. If looks could kill shed be six feet under. I shot her a glare, silently cursing her. Asher laughed, it almost seemed uneasy, like she was right. I shook my head, no, no way.

"I'm sorry Isa I didn't quite hear you, did you say 'Colton, do you think I should go hiking with Erin to make up for being such a bitch?" I questioned, playing dumb. Asher sniggered and nudged me letting me know it was entertaining him. "OMG HIKING LIKE AS IN WALKING AND STUFF" Erin shrieked.

"See colt? she doesn't sound like she wants to go, bummer," Isa hissed trying to sound the least bit sad. I shook my head smirking "But Erin! I heard hiking relieves stress and opens your pores," I lied sneaking a glance at Isa who seemed ready to explode.

Teaches you to mess with me.

"OOH LET ME TAKE A SHOWER AND POLISH MY HEELS AND WELL GO," Erin practically yelled before running up the stairs into her and Ryan's room. Isa threw a spoon at me glaring hatefully. Ryan and ash were trying their best to choke back their laughter. Isa pointed an accusing finger and the two, "you want a spoon to?" She seethed.

The both shook their heads and went back to eating. "I'm gonna kill you oh I'm so going to kill y-" her rant was cut off when her phone started to ring. She uttered several curse words before walking off and talked to her mom I think.

"You k ow what we should do?" Ash stated letting pieces of toast from his mouth fall, I giggled slightly at his cuteness. Oh dear lord Colton, get a grip. "Hm?" I asked trying to throw off my giggle. Stupid giggle. "We should watch movies all day, ya know, brotherly bonding day," he said winking while giving me a thumbs up that. Made my heart flutter.

I quickly nodded, obviously looking like a freaking idiot. Asher chuckled and ruffled my hair slightly before placing a kiss on my cheek. I felt my cheek scarlet, why did he kiss me?! My heart was beating crazy and my breaths were coming out quicker than intended. He smirked triumphantly before he started eating again.

I tried to shake off the sparks as I continued to eat.

Before I knew it, Erin was in a full make out session with Ryan, a QUICK goodbye kiss. Isa was glaring at the back of Erin's head, oooo, jealousy. "Bye baby," Erin squealed, winking awfully, Isa rolled her eyes before grabbing Erin by her and and dragging her out of the cabin. Ryan peered over at us, "we'll I'm going back to bed, long night last night," he said with a wink.

I shuttered and Asher rolled his eyes, laughing. The air became quiet and thank the lord Asher broke it quickly. "So, what move first?" He asked smiling. I returned the smile, "NEMO!" I yelled cheerfully before darting up the stairs with Asher right on my tail, I threw open our door and jumped on the bed.

Asher laughed and jumped on the bed too, I grabbed the remote Nd turned on the flat screen and clicked on demand. Before i bought the move Asher cut off the lights and jumped back into bed. "Cmere" he said suddenly as The movie started. I looked at him questionably but did anyways.

He enveloped me in his arms, I blushed but some spark of co fidence brought me out as brave, I fucking leaned on his fucking chest and I fucking love it

I love him.

---------

Authors note!

Hey guys! I know this chapter really sucked and I'm not proud. But whatever, sorry for the late update it shouldn't be like this from now on though! I've been on vacation and my family was going through some bad stuff...you get it.

But anyways! I was thinking about already starting the other story I told everyone abut, if you have no clue what I'm talking about then go to. Other story Bound To You and it'll be on one of the last chapters. But tell me if you guys want it now!!!

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN!!!(:

Xoxo,

Disney(: