Before The Storm

"Colt," a soft voice whispered in my ear, I groaned and snuggled deeper into the source of warmth and comfort. QAsher. Only he could give me the rouch through my adreline, he was the only one who could give me the chills and tingles throughout my body. "Wake up colt," he whispered in my ear which was right by his lips.

I shivered as hot ht breath lingere on my ear, he chuckleed and wrapped his arms around me tighter. "You cold," he asked, I fluttered my eyes open and stared at Asher. Ther perfect gift from God. how could someone be so perfect? His deep blue eyes that capture anyone. The perfect jaw that had stubble along it. Those perfect full, kissable lips that have been on so many lips.

It just....flat out hurt me thinking about him kissing anyone but me. Even though we have never kissed..I'm just a fucked up kid, that has been in love with his brother since he was thriteen. Now at fifteen my attraction and love for my ninteen year old brother hasn't changed one bit. 

And it fucking irratates me. 

"Mom's making breakfast, faovrite pancakes too," he said referring to Jackson. I laughed slightly and smiled, "Choco chipp," I asked raising my brows. He chuckled at my chidlness and nodded, "Yeah squirt," he said. It was silent for a moment, it wasn't awkward or anything we were just laying there staring into eachother's eyes.

I don't think brother's do this. 

What if I leaned in? Maybe, just maybe, if I kissed him he'd kiss me back. I mean, if he didn't feel anything towards me then why were his arms wrapped around me and staring back? I gulped and slowly leant in. 

He dind't move, he didn't say anything. Our faces were cenemtiers away, if any sudden movement, our lips would connect blissfully. I took a breath and took it as my now or never chance. 

"GET UP BOYSSSSS," Isabella, Ryan, Freddie and Erin yelled bursting through my door. Asher quickly shoved me away, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING FAG," he yelled harshly. I gulped, no. Please no. Come up with something! Ryan, Isa, Erin and Freddie were standing shock and awkward tension in response to Asher's outbreak. 

I felt tears prickling my eyes, "Colt," he whispered in an apologetic tone. I shook my head and jumped out of the bed ignoring Isa and Asher's calls. I'm such a fucking idot. I sniffed and wiped my tears away.

"Colt," my dad, Albie, questioned. I turned around and smiled lightly "Hi," I said in a small voice. "why are you crying," he asked furrowing his eye borws pulling me into his embrace. "Uh, nightmare, storm," i muttered latching onto his neck.

"Colt," Asher called walking out of my rom, I watched him over my dad's shoulder and made eye contact with him. He looked at me with sad eyes, and I glared and gave him the coldest eyes that I could. It sure hurt like hell on my part, but I couldn't care less.

He knows and I'm fucked. He did this, that, in front of his friends. I sighed, "I'm just going to go eat," I muttered before hurrying off. As soon as I turned the cotner I leaned against the wall and tried to control the stinging in my chest. "What did you do Asher," Dad asked in a stern, serious, ice cold tone. 

"Nothing, just an arguement," Asher snapped, I heard padded footsteps and I quickly ran down the stairs. My dad, Jackson, was putting more bacon on Ryan and Freddie's plates. Isa glaned over at me giving me a lookk 'are you okay' she mouthed. I shrugged and sat down far form all of them.

I reached over and grabbed a pancake and shoved it in my mouth before anyone could talk to me. I gripped the pancake tighter as Asher sat in the stool next to me, "Colt," he whispered looking at me with sad eyes. I completley ignored him and turned swiftly out of the chair and stormed over to the fridge throwing the fridge door open causing a lot of noise.