Before The Storm

"HELL NO," I yelled for the millionth time, Isabella stuck out her bottom lip "Come on! If you do it then we can see if he likes you," she cried. I shook my head once again averting my eyes away from the skimpy black mini dress. No way in hell....

"Coltonn," she whined dragging out the 'n', I shook my head no again. "It's disgusting and unnatural," I spat, "Their called drag queens! Please! Just act like a girl for one night and if my plan doesn't work I'll get you a cat," she cheered. "N.O. He will never EVER like me like that, and I will never dress up as a girl to see if he likes me, BECAUSE HE DOESN'T," I hissed. 

She glared, "Your going to get your fucking ass in the fucking dress, fucking look like the fucking sexiest fucking slut in the fucking shitty world kay'," she seethed. My eyes were wide from her 'strong' vocabulary, who knew you could use the 'f' word so many times.

I sighed, "Is, I don't know about this," I muttered putting my hands behind my back as I laid on my huge bed by the dress. "Trust me okay? I've done stuff like this tons of times," she said rolling her eyes. "Did what? Hide your penis and pretend to be a slut so you can see if your brother  likes you in any way?!" I snapped.

"You know what I mean," she said crossing her arms over her chest. I sighed, "How do we even know this is gonna work," I questioned closing my eyes. "Just trust me, it will I'm a girl, I know these things," she said giggling. I sighed, maybe it wasn't such a bad idea, I mean maybe I could get closure one this....

"Alright. Fine. I'll do it under one condition," I stated seriously. Her face lit up as she showed her pearly whites, "ANYTHING," she yelled. "I'm not wearing a thong," I hissed pointing to the silky pink thong that would gladly kill my little log. 

Hell NO. 

She threw her head back in defeat with a groan, "Fine," she said sadly. "Alright now what do I need ot do? Put on the dress, or," I said motioning my hands. She laughed, "Oh lord, poor little Colton- there is so much to do," she said grinning evilly. 

"W-What do you mean," i asked eyeing her carefully, she clasped her hands together, "Go get in the bath - not a shower, a bath but keep your underwear on kay? Good, go," she said quickly pulling me off the bed. "Why do I need t-" "NO QUESTIONS," she hollered pushing me into the bathroom.

What? 

I shook my head as I started up the tub on hot, why do I need to get in the bath? Do I stink? And even if I did why can't I get in the shower? I sat in the tub with my black briefs soaked waiting for Isabella. 

I heard the door open and shut, I opened my eyes and sat up in the tub and saw Isabella walking in with a pink can and razor. "NO NO NONO," I yelled standing up in the water. "Sit," she com maned setting down the pink strawberry scented shaving cream can and the pink razor. "Okay first of all, just because I'm gay doesn't mean I love pink, second of all, YOUR NOT SHAVING ANYTHING," I snapped.

"You said I couldn't just make you wear a thong, you said nothing about no shaving," she said shrugging as she shook the can. I groaned, "Isabella please don't make me do this," I begged sinking into the tub. She shook her head, "N.O. Your doing this you promised and plus you'll look sexy," she siad giggling as she put my leg on the side of the tub. 

I goraned once again, "This probably won't even work," I muttered sourly, "OW," I yelled as I jerked my leg, Isabella glared as she dipped the razor in the tub. "If you say one more thing about it I'll cut you even worse, now hush," she stated firmly.

"My legs feel like a baby's butt," I commented rubbing my legs together, she laughed nodding, "Yeah I love t o imagine baby's butt's on my legs- totally normal," she said with a wink. "Now what," I questioned sitting on the counter. She nodded her head towards the small pink bag with her name printed on it.