Before The Storm

A:N: Beware of the fluff. 

"Baby," a voice whispered kissing my nose, I groaned and turned on my side, who in all of creations name was waking me up this early?! "Colt, c'mon now open your eyes for me," the voice, who I recognized as Asher's spoke softly giving me another kiss on my cheek, "go suck a dick," I grumbled burrying my head in the pillow, I want to fucking sleep

. "We'll seeing as your dick is pressing against my leg, I don't think it'd be a problem," he said smugly. I threw my head back from the pillow with my eyes wide. Asher called me baby, he kissed me on my nose and cheek. 

"It wasn't a dream?" I asked grinning as I touched his cheek. He looked at me confused, "dream?" He questioned, I nodded eagerly "were together," I said grinning wider, "as of 11:34 of last night," he said pecking me, I squealed and threw my arms around his neck straddling his waist.

He moaned as I pressed our chests together, I giggled before pulling away "I smell food," I said with a goofy grin, he shook his head smiling, "your such a kid," he said pecking me. "According to you," I grumbled, he cupped my cheek "soon," he said before grabbing ,y waist and getting out of the bed.

I smiled and pecked him as he walked out of our room with me on his waist. We soon got down into the kitchen where we saw Isa flipping pancakes, but her back to us. Ryan was drinking coffee and Erin was reading a magazine, Ash cleared his throat making Ryan and Isa turn there attention to us, "NO," Is said with a grin, I nodded and pecked his lips.

Ryan smirked and sent us a wink "finally," Ryan said rolling his eyes playfully, "wait. He knows?" I asked ash, "she knows?" He asked.

I nodded smiling shyly, "he's known since I was moaning in the shower at 17," he said smirking. I gaped at him. He nipped at my bottom lip. "Ewww, Ashy," I whined he rolled his eyes, "oh you loved it," he said pecking my lips, "I'm glad you guys are together but no mushy stuff 24/7'" Isa groaned.

"Aren't you supposed to be cooking," Ryan pointed out Isa raised a brow "Got to hell," she snapped. "If you were in hell you'd be on a throne and the devil would be packing," he grumbled glaring at her. "At least my coffee will never get cold in hell," she said with a smirk as she took his mug. Ooh, someone's flirty.

I giggled presiing my face into Asher's neck, he wrapped his arms around my waist and rocked us from side to side softly. "You wanna go for a walk? Just the two of us?" he asked pressing his forehead against mine. I smiled and nodded, "Yeah," I uttered pecking his lips. "Colt and I are going on a walk." Asher announced.

"No sex on the hills!" Isa yelled giggling, "That is how that couple died....Hills Have eyes, right? Something like that. Either way, I don't really want to hear Colton moaning in the hill," Ryan said, "Why does everybody assume I'm bottom?! I could be a top ya' know," I snapped with a pout. 

Asher, Ryan and Isabella laughed shaking their heads, I slapped Asher's arm, "I could be a top!," I shriked. "Baby, I'm so not a bottom, and your just no a top," Ash spoke still laughing, "Your a cunt ya know," I whined.

His chest vibrated with laughter as he pulled us away from the rest of the group. I pouted as he pulled me up the stairs with him, "Aw, baby, c'mon it's not it wasn't true," he whined as he caried me up the stairs. 

"Your a cunt, ya know," I repeated as I held onto his neck. He laughed softly and pecked my cheek. "Yet you love me," he cooed, "ew," I mocked disgust, "How could I love you? You have bad cankles," I shriked, he rolled his eyes playfully, "I'll lose the weight for you," he cried, playing along.

"Damn straight, if your gonna have the hair, your gotta have the sexy ankles," I said sassily, "Your such a dork," he huffed as he kissed my cheek again. "But I'm your dork," I repsonded cheekily, "That you finally are," he said with a smirk. 

____________________________________________________________________--

A.N: Hey guys! Sorry it's so short! I've kinda lost insiration for the story, so this was kind of a filler chapter so I could make you guys at least a little happy!

For everyone that's wondered about my medical issues.

They figured out what was wrong. There's a tub in my ear that was basically so congesited, that I relied on my good ear so much that I just never went back to ficusing on my bad ear because I really couldn't hear. But I'm possbily getting surgery that will put tubes in my ears, but yeah! Everything's almost good!

Fan!

Vote!

Comment!

xoxo,

Disney:)