Before The Storm

TOUCHDOWN BAMA!," Asher cheered along with his friends. I grumbled when he bumped my shoulder causing me to bump into Isabella, she laughed and smiled. I flashed a fake smile her way  before turning my attention back to this stupid game. We were all seated in the game room watching The Michigan vs Alabama, or, 'Bama' as apparently "true" Alabama fans pronounce it. 

I'll admit, I'm not a complete idiot when it comes to football, but when you throw in the whole '1st & 10' or 'intercepted', I become the freaking retarded hyena from the Lion King. Yeah- that shit doesn't mix well with me, football is Asher's thing, mine is.....Law & Order? I have no idea.

"Hey Colt why don't you go get us some more beers," Asher said, "Be a good little girl," Ryan snickered "Ryan," Isabella snapped harshly, he immediately blushed and shut his mouth. I rolled my eyes and stormed off into the kitchen where I saw both of my dads spit swapping. 

"DAD, MOM," I yelled they both jumped away with both of their lips plump and clearly swollen form their intense make out session. "Child present," I snapped, "I told you to stop calling me mom," Jackson my   'Mom' said glaring as he pouted. Albie snickered grabbing his shoulders massaging them softly, "It's okay baby you’re a great mommy," he said jokingly.

Jackson threw his arms off of Albie rolling his eyes before storming out of the room, Albie muttered several potty words before running after my 'Mom'. I chuckled softly before reaching into the fridge grabbing some beers, "Need some help," a petite voice called. I shrieked almost dropping the bottles as Isabella stood beside the fridge rather seductively. 

"Um, I'm okay thanks," I said quietly. She chuckled, "So what is it about him you like," she asked. Umm, what the actual fuck? "W-What," I stuttered. My palms were starting to sweat as my heart began to race. It wasn't that obvious was it?!

"C'mon you know,Asher," she said winking, "WHAT! I DO NOT LIKE THAT PERSON," I yelled careful with my words, if the guys heard me- all hell would break loose. Asher's friends aren't very....what's the word....accepting of the gay population. At first they would make fun of me and my dad's calling us fags because I was rather feminine with my high voice and sweaters.

"Oh it's sooo obvious! You stare at him and you always move close to him," she gushed smiling. Someone knew. Bloody hell. Someone knew...."What do you want? Please I'll do anything just please don't tell," I cried. My body was shaking, Isabella quickly grabbed the beers setting them down on the counter carefully. 

"I don't want anything, kay'? But Ryan tells me that he's really protective around you and that you guys sleep in the same bed sometimes- so I figured there was something going on between you two," she said smiling while shrugging. "You don't want anything, you'll keep it a secret, "I asked choking back tears.

She nodded and hugged me, "Don't worry, I got your back Jack," she said giggling. I chuckled and hugged her back. This was....weird? I really don't know, I didn't think it was obvious.I really didn't, Isabella knows holy hell and she wasn't going to tell!

"You don't even want Asher? Every girl wants Asher," I muttered sadly. It doesn't matter if I love him, he'll have a wife and kids- something I'll never have. "I already love someone else," she said becoming sad to. You could just tell by the way her shoulders slumped and it looked as if her body shut down. 

"Is he an Asshole," I snapped angrily, "You could say that," she muttered shaking her head. "Who is he," I asked hugging her gently, "Ryan," she whispered. I felt my eyes widen and my mouth form an 'O'. 

"I KNEW YOU GUYS WOULD BE PERFECT FOR EACH OTHER," 

We jumped back and saw Asher cheering as he called himself 'Cupid'. His friends laughed, all except Ryan. Ryan looked a mixture between angry and ruined. Isabella looked down blushing, clearly trying to avoid eye contact. Asher studded over to em, swinging his arm around my shoulder, "Ah little brother of mine you're growing up," he said laughing. 

I faked a laugh as I tried so hard to ignore the shocks sending off throughout my body. "OMG I wish I could have him but he's so good with the girls I don't want to get my heart broken" Isabella said faking sadness. Asher started laughing harder, the guy's of course laughed along.

God forbid someone not laugh when Asher does. 

"Colton?! My baby brother COLTON," Asher said between laughs, I gritted my teeth as my face boiled red. "Oh yeah! You haven't heard? My friend Brittany hooked up with him! I didn't realize it was him but she was right about his charm and then I knew it was him! And whoooo doesn't want a piece of that fine ass," Isabella lied.

 A part of me was grateful because you could tell that affected Asher but then there was poor Ryan. He looked defeated, Isabella's eyes  held pain as she watched Ryan walk out of the room sadly after whispering something to James. 

"Well then," Asher said, "I uh, didn't know you were so good with the ladies bro," he said smiling. I faked a smile back, "I'm gonna go fine Ryan real quick I forgot to tell him something," Isabella rushed and ran out to find Ryan. The guys were already back in the living room as half-time ended leaving me and Asher all alone.

"So tell me," he paused, "Was this Brittany easy," he asked wagging his brows. Alright Colt, play it cool. I scoffed, "Please she was so easy anyone could have her! She was all slutty and please come on! Her shoes were not in season- poor gir-," "Her shoes were out of season?" he questioned smirking.

I played, way to play it fucking cool Colton.....

"HAHA!? Did I say shoes and season? Haha jk, jk! But day-um her hips rocked and she blew me away," I said trying to laugh. Asher laughed, "Poor brother I'm gonna have to teach you- but tell me how Isabella is in bed I might need a piece of that," he said with a wink before walking back into the room.

I laughed heartlessly, "Yeah because I'm a total ladies man," I muttered sarcastically under my breath. I leaned against the counter running a hand through my hair before finally grabbing the beers that the stupid idiots didn't take with them before they left the kitchen and entered the game room. 

There was no sign of Isabella or Ryan thankfully but everyone else was there sadly. I sat down several beers on the slick black table that sat in front of the couch by one of our many family photo albums. They said nothing but 'Move' and 'Over there maid I can't see', not even a thank you. 

Screw these people. 

I just wanna fuck some Abercrombie models....

_____________________________

HEY HEYYYY! You have JUST read the latest installment for Before the Storm and all of my lovelys (You guys) need to get you computer mousing butts over to the keyboard and look up my fancy partner in crime and editior, TylerThomas1 and READ EVERYTHING POSTED BECAUSE HE IS AMAZING. 

And without him you wouldn't enjoy a good edited story. 

FAN 

VOTE

COMMENTTTT:)