Before The Storm

"Come on Colton, your fine," I whispered to myself as I wrapped myself tighter in my sheets. Another rumble of thunder, more strikes of lightning, more memories of her. I squeezed my eyes shut. I really honestly thought I could manage tonight without Asher. 

But I was so wong.

I needed him and I needed him now, I quickly jumped out of my bed and ran down the hall into Asher's door without thinking, "AH," a girl shrieked, I yelped as I saw a petite blond sitting on Asher's lap, having quite an encounter

"GO! ASHER WHO IS THIS," she yelled pulling the sheet up over her exposed, very fake, breasts. I stood in shock, the shock of how bad my chest and stomach were sudden;y feeling. "He's my brother," Asher snapped clearly irritated. 

What the hell? 

Before he left he was all apologetic and though things weren't resolved between us, I thought he would just blow it off. But I guess I was wrong, seeing as something else was clearly blown as there was white substance, cum, on the side of her mouth. Disgusting. He's mine. 

I gulped as another strike of lightning lit up the sky, "S-Storm," I stuttered weakly. Asher's eyes softened, he opened his mouth but the blond beat him to it, ""Tell him to go!" she squealed. Asher looked apologetic, no. He wasn't. Was he?! He knows he's the only one who can keep the nightmares away. 

He knows just what to say while holding me. He knows. And he's just going to abadon me...

"Colt," he said signalling me to go, I felt my heart drop and my stomach churn. I can't stay alone, I was scared, more than scared. And I needed him! I took a breath, "I need you," I cried letting a tear fall. He shook my head, "Colt, I'm busy go away and stop being a baby you'll live, Dad's down the hall go fucking bother him," he hissed.

No. This wasn't Asher. That was a monster who knew my biggest fear and he wans't going to be my hero. "I can't believe you," I stated letting another tear fall. He looked upset too, he probably didn't mean it. The blond clicked her tongue and rolled her eyes, "Now go kid," she spat.

I wiped my tear away just as a huge thunder rumbeled in the air causing me to jump and also caused my breath to hitch. Asher looked even more apologetic and guilty. Good, you fucking deserve it you heartless bastard. 

I ran out and tried my hardest to ignore the flashing thunder clearly shown through our huge windows and the rumbled of thunder and rain. I threw my parents door open and thankfully they weren't doing anything intimate like usual. 

My dad Jackson was reading, cliche, a 'People Magazine' and my dad, Albie, was watching a movie.   "Your not with Asher," Daddy said putting down his magazine, I looked down and wiped another tear trying to gulp down the sob that was waiting to escape.

"He's with someone," I said softly looking up with my big brown eyes, my dad (Albie) eye's turned angry, "And he just left you? I swear that boy needs his ass kicked, " he snapped. Jackson placed a hand on his chest, clearly upset too. They knew Asher was the only one who could help me. 

He was the only one for me. 

Albie sighed giving into the look Jackson gave him, "Come here baby," my daddy (Jackson) made room between him and my dad so I could sleep with them in their king sized bed. "You sure," I asked furrowing my eye brows. They both smiled, "Come on!" they said in unison. I smiled slightly, they were the perfect couple with the perfect life. 

They just have a fucked up kid. 

I climbed in between them and snuggled into my daddy, he was really comfy and in my dad's clothes. He smiled down on me and kissed my forehead, before going back to his magazine. I turned my attention to the tv which my dad galdly turned up the volume so it could somewhat block out the storm.