Before The Storm

"Your sure they're gone," I questioned fixing my dress, Isa nodded, "Yep! They just pulled out," she said looking back out on my balcony, "Alirght let's go," I said rushing her out. She giggled and she ran out th edoor with her heels clacking. Isa looked gorgeous to say the lest. 

She had on a tight gold sparkly mini dress that stopped a little bit above midthigh with he black curled hair styled to fall soothingly down he mid back mathcing her pitch balck 4 inch stilletoues that shaped her legs out perfectly. She only had on smokey eyes shadow and mascara, not one ounce of compact, blush or anything. She looke beautiful. I don't get how Ryan treats her like shit. 

"Alright we'll let's go Rochelle," she said giggling, I goraned at the mention of my 'name' for this evening. Isabella forced me to take the name Rochelle Condiniom for tonight or she would....let's get off the subject of what would happen to my poor little bouncy balls....

We both walked down the stiars laughing my 'cover' story if me and Ahser really did hit it off and or something, "Um Isabella who is this," a stern voice asked. Oh fuck, "Mr. Tate! - Albie how you doin',"" she asked with her face paled. "Perfectly fine until I found a stranger in my house, care to explain," he asked nodding over towards me. 

I don't know wheather to be happy he didn't recognize me like this or insulted because I'm his son. 

"Oh well, we're going to dinner with some friendsbecause Asher and them went to a club so we decided to do our own thing, and Colt wasn't feeling good so we we;re just making sure he was okay," she lied smiling. "Really? Maybe I should go ch-" "NO," she yelled. My dad raised an eyebrow questiongly.

She laughed quickly, "I mean uh, no, he isn't feeling good and doesn't really want to see anybody, plus he's asleep," she lied quickly to cover up her outburst. "ALBIE," my other dad Jackson yelled. "BABY IM BUSY TOUCH YOURSELF," Albie yelled back harshly. 

Me and Isabella both blushed deeply, my dad cleared his throat, "Right, well I guess I'll check on him tomorrow have fun girls," he said waving, we both turned and walked away. "WAIT," he yelled. Oh no, he knows! I'm gonna die!

We bother turned around slowly, "Yes," Isabella asked uneasily, "What'sy our name, he asked nodding to me. Thank the Lord...I smiled, "Rochelle Condiniom," I said using my fake name. My dad stiffled a laugh before saying bye to us. 

(Skipping the boring car ride)

I slammed the car door shut as I took in the scene of the club 'Rage', it was a good sized builing with neon lights and tons of people waiting to get in already desputing their urges with other sweaty bodies in the waiting line. Isabella had already gotten a text form Ryan saying they were inside. 

"Isa how are we gonna get in, the line is so long," I goraned, "Don't worry I got us covered," she said with a wink. Isabella walked up to the bouncer checking someone's I.D, oh fuck no. I forgot to get an I.D...We're so screwed and then we'll get arrested and I'll lose my chances of going to Harvard and then I'll be forced ot share a prision cell with some toolhead with tattoos and plays cards all day then rapes me at night. I can't go to prision! I'm only sixteen!

"Hey Paul got rom for two," Isa flirted, the guy 'Paul' flashed her a flirty grin back, "Anything for you baby," he said seductivley as he opened the door for us causing many protestest from the crowd waiting to get in. 

"How," I asked with a huff, "Me and Paul had a fling last year, what can I say? Guys get a soft spot for me," she said winking. I huffed, maybe being a girl wouldn't be so bad if you get in for free and stuff for free. But then again I am sexy beast....

"Come on! I texted Ryan and Asher to meet us at the bar so remeber your cover story and get firskayyy," she said giggling. I rolled my eyes as she dragged me over to the bar where both guys looked sexy, but one stood out.