34

matchmaking

mimi
guys i have a surprise

mimiguys i have a surprise

jun
THIS IS ICONIC

hendery
omg blonde yoonmi era

hyuck
HOW CLICHÉ
girl gets broken up with, dyes her hair blonde
come on at least be original

mimi
shut up dummy
i didn't dye my hair bc of the breakup
i just missed having blonde hair

xiaojun
u do look prettier with blonde

yangyang
^^ i agree
but no one is as pretty as my choa ❤️

choa
bae...

chenle
okay enough please.

mimi
if you're making CHENLE feel sick
then you're definitely going overboard

sungchan
wait
yoonmi and jeno broke up??

shotaro
when did this happen

jun
like a day or two ago
i assumed jisung told u guys

hendery
they're gonna get back together 🙄
don't worry about it guys

jisung
why are we talking abt it in here
y'know jeno is in here right

jaemin
please jeno barely opens any gcs
especially when he's avoiding someone

mimi
he's avoiding me?

jaemin
uh
i mean idk i just assumed

hyuck
i mean i would avoid my ex girlfriend
especially if it was yoonmi

mimi
shut up hyuck

jun
yeah shut up hyuck!

mark
you sure you're okay, yoon?

mimi
ofc!!
don't worry about me i'm really doing fine

jisung
if you need me and chenle to jump him let us know

chenle
yes we'll be on alert!!!

mimi
i love you guys
but that really won't be necessary

_

"nice pajamas," a familiar voice drawled from behind.

yoonmi jumped in her seat, her hot cup of ramen falling to the ground. she glared up at the brown haired boy in annoyance, sighing as he gave her an unapologetic grin.

"donghyuck. what are you doing in my neighborhood?"

hyuck walked over to the counter and grabbed several napkins. crouching down, he began to clean up her mess.

"i live around here," he lied and yoonmi narrowed her eyes as she bent over to help him. 

"i've literally been inside your room."

he looked up at her with a faux expression of disgust. "without my permission? you pervert."

yoonmi shoved at his shoulder and he laughed before standing up to throw the trash away. he walked over to the ramen aisle before grabbing several cups of the same brand she'd been eating.

he stalked over to the counter and set them down before the cashier. yoonmi followed him with crossed arms.

"seriously, what brings you all the way here?"

hyuck grinned as he swiped his card. "maybe i just wanted to visit you." he shoved his wallet in his pocket before walking away, abandoning the bag on the counter.

yoonmi snatched it before running after him.

the boy sat outside the convenience store, crossing his legs as he layed them on the chair opposite him. yoonmi scowled as she shoved his feet to the ground, sitting down where they once occupied. "why would you ever visit me?"

hyuck leaned forward, cupping his face in his hands. "maybe i like you." he replied, voice sweet as candy.

once again, yoonmi reached over to hit him. her hit didn't land, however, as the boy caught her by the wrist with raised brows. "ya, why are you always hitting me? it hurts, y'know."

yoonmi pulled her hand away from him, leaning back in her seat. "you should work out more then, because i barely touch you."

"you're right, i'll join your boyfriend at the gym sometime."

yoonmi's face fell at the mention of jeno and she sighed.

"oh, don't act like you two aren't going to get back together," hyuck drawled, rolling his eyes, "we aren't blind, everyone can see how much you guys like each other."

"that doesn't matter," yoonmi mumbled, "he broke up with me."

"so when he comes to you, you're telling me you won't take him back?"

yoonmi studied the boy's face. confused as to why this concerned him. nonetheless, she answered firmly. "no. i won't take him back."

"good girl," hyuck smiled, lifting his hand and petting her hair.

yoonmi blinked in confusion at his response. "wait you don't want me to take him back?"

"no, to be honest, jeno deserves to suffer a little bit. especially after all he's put you through," hyuck rose from his seat as he spoke, shoving his hands into his pockets, "the guy needs a serious reality check when it comes to relationships. so, don't take him back. at least not yet."

yoonmi wanted to ask him why he cared, why it mattered what jeno put yoonmi through.

before she could open her mouth, he shoved the bag of ramen in her direction. "hope this makes up for making you drop your food. see you around, mimi."

-
do u guys miss jeno?
bc i miss jeno