korrasami- ocean eyes✨

😙😙

korrasami is just-

CHEF'S KISS😚

asami's pov

"ASAMI! WAKE UP!"

i yawned and rolled over.

"in a minute, dad..." i said drifting back to sleep.

i heard loud footsteps.

"asami selena sato, get your ass outta bed. did you forget what today is?"

.....

i gasped.

"fuck!" i threw off the covers.

i saw him narrow his eyes at my choice of words but he didn't say anything. i ran straight to my bathroom, locking the door.

i looked around the bathroom trying to find my phone.

i sighed and unlocked the door. i spotted my phone charging on the nightstand, about to fall off.

i jogged over and yanked the charger out, sprinting back to the bathroom with my phone.

i locked the door again before hooking my phone up to my showerhead speaker.

i turned the water on and started stripping, waiting for it to get warmer. once i was done, i checked the temperature and it was still the tiniest bit cold but it would change.

i turned on my billie eilish playlist and got in.

'i wonder who i'll meet today', i thought as ocean eyes started playing.

"can't stop staring at those ocean eyes~"

"burning cities and napalm skies."

"fifteen flares inside those ocean eyes."

"your ocean eyes."

"'SAMI! YOU READY YET? DAD SAID WE'RE GONNA BE LATE!"

"YEAH, YEAH I'M COMING RAE!"

i threw on my jean jacket, grabbed my bag and put my taser in it, along with my phone.

(glove hand=taser right?😃)

her fit:

i put my glasses on and ran downstairs to find raena at the dining table eating her breakfast.

"um- HELLO? WE HAVE TO GO."

she ignored me and pulled out her phone.

i sighed and went to open the door, but not before looking at the clock on the wall.

7:21

that bitch lied to me. we still have 15 minutes.

i put my bag down on the couch and walked over to raena, grabbing her last piece of french toast.

"hey!"

i coughed on it.

"aww, would you look at that, rae?" i frowned.

she grumbled and threw a strawberry at me. my cat tya came out of nowhere and snatched it before i could.

i knelt down and scratched behind her ear. "always managing to sneak up on me."

i walked over to the fridge, taking the blueberry container and some milk.

i turned around and stared out the window above the sink, toward the backyard. but my mind was elsewhere.

"wow. senior year already."

"yup. you're getting old. not me though, but keeping you in my prayers." rae shot back, drying her plate.

i scoffed. "as if. do you see me growing grey hairs already?"

she glared at me and moved her dyed bangs out of her face.

"bozo."

"rae! come on, we're gonna be late! and for real this time!"

i laid my head on the steering wheel of my jeep and turned to look at the time.

7:39

i groaned and closed my eyes. i heard the passenger door open and close.

"finally!"

i put the car in reverse as raena put the aux cord in her phone.

since the windows were rolled down, i heard my dad yell "have fun!"

as we pulled out of the driveway, i sped up just a teensy bit more so we'd make it on time. going 30 in a 15 isn't that bad right?

no fair~

you really know how to make me cry~

when you give me those ocean eyes~

i'm scared, i've never fallen from quite this high~

fallin' into your ocean eyes~

your ocean eyes~

"bye 'sami!"

rae ran off with wing, wei and opal to the east side, with all the freshmen and sophomores.

the west side was for juniors and seniors. the entrance of the school itself was the "south" and the gym, auditorium and cafeteria were the "north."

i looked in my bag to make sure i had everything. damn, i left my-

crash.

"fuck! i'm so sorry." the tan-skinned girl that just bumped into me said.

i blushed. "um. it's f-fine." i knelt down to help her pick up the contents of my bag that spilled out.

"you sure?" she looked up at me.

well, would you look at that. ocean eyes.

i nodded.

she held out her hand to me. "i'm korra."

i took it hesitantly, my lips curving into a smile as our hands clasped.

"asami."

there's gonna be a part two to this <3

no idea when but that doesn't matter

song credits:

ocean eyes by libbie eyelash🤓

779 words