my mcu unpopular opinions

1. Natasha is the strongest avenger when you get rid of the whole physical strength / powers argument (even tho she'd defo deck them all cause they'd all be shit scared of her). her power & mind >>>

2. Tom is the best Spider-Man because he's great at playing both Peter Parker and Spider-Man.

3. John Walker is a more interesting character than Steve Rogers ever was. I literally prefer him. Steve is a shitty person just as Walker is; but Sam is the superior Captain America.

4. Endgame Captain Marvel is just as powerful - if not more than - as Wanda. I don't think Wanda really became THE most powerful avenger until after she became the Scarlet Witch.

5. Short Hair Thor > Long Hair Thor

6. Thor was closer than anyone in Endgame at nearly killing Thanos   - he literally beheaded him y'all why is it an argument?

7. Team Iron Man > Team Cap
Even when you get rid of the Bucky/Tony/Steve in Siberia bit, Tony, in my opinion, was right all along. "We don't sacrifice lives" so guess it doesn't matter when it's Wanda, Sam, Scott, Clint, etc for Bucky?

8. Iron Man 2&3 are criminally underrated and are actually really good.

9. Captain Marvel is a good movie and a good character - just poorly executed in terms of timing.

10. Tony & Nat >>>> Everyone else

11. Jane Foster is a great character and will be the perfect female Thor - y'all literally only decided to hate her after it was announced. Just say you're misogynistic and shut up.

12. If the rumours that Harry Styles is joining them MCU are true, imma follow Nat and Gamora. He's problematic af and just a shitty actor all over.

13. The Hawkeye series already isn't getting the hype is deserves, you guys were so hyped for Wandavision, Loki and TFATWS long before they were released.

14. Clint is funny as fuck but I really hope they make him deaf in the series because it's such an important part of his character. Also more papa Clint pls, I need to see how Laura and the kids are doing <33

15. Thor: The Dark World isn't great but it isn't as bad as some people make it out to be. I just kinda wish Jane had some like long lasting side effects from the Aether — it would have been such a cool way to introduce her as a superhero but we never know what Master Waititi has in plan for us.

16. Jane & Darcy were one of the funniest duos. And Eric was one of the funniest characters.

17. Scott seeing Cassie again after so long and realising that he missed out on watching her grow up for the second time is sadder than Cap going back to Peggy :( , they deserved so much better than that. All he wanted was to be her father and be there for her.

18. I hope Hela isn't dead bc she was one of the best MCU villains. Just imagine the power her and Agatha would hold together.

19. Vision deserves as much recognition as you give Wanda. I love Wanda but it makes me sad that Paul Bettany & Vision didn't get the same kind of appreciation as Wanda & Elizabeth did. They're both great actors but Paul's acting was also INCREDIBLE in WandaVision and no one talks about it — especially the scene where they argue, the fear in Vision's voice 💔

20. Bucky is better off without Steve. Literally the only times we see Bucky able to heal is when he's away from Steve; in Wakanda and after Steve bins him off for Peggy.