mcu unpopular opinions part 3

101. Loki > WV > TFATWS

102. I lowkey wouldn't be mad if we got some Thoral action, the sexual tension between them in Endgame was 🤌✨

103. It's okay to like MCU Wanda but ONLY if you acknowledge her whitewashing. Same goes for Pietro/Peter Maximoff (MCU AND X-Men). They should have been played by Romani actors because they are Romani-Jewish. You can't excuse it, it's not like it would have been hard. Yes, Elizabeth Olsen is insanely talented but she's shouldn't have been casted in that particular role. Ignoring this would at "best" be ignorant. You can't get mad at people for being rightly upset about their ethnicity being change for a plot point when they could have worked around it or incorporated it in.

104. Tony, Loki, Natasha, Strange and Gamora/Nebula are the best written characters. Bruce also has the potential to make it up there as long as writers give him the chance and stop sidelining and weakening him.

105. Dr Strange is one of the best MCU movies but y'all aren't ready to admit that yet.

106. Not an opinion but 😱😱😱😱😱DR STRANGE 😱😱😱Multiverse of Madness 😱😱😱😱is about😱😱😱 ....... DR STRANGE 😱😱😱not WANDA 😱😱😱😱

107. ATJ Quicksilver > Evan Peters Quicksilver

I love Evan Peters so this hurt to say but it had to be said.

108. Thanos was kinda right but his execution was .... iffy at best.

109. Tony is supposed to be the "arrogant" "entitled" "asshole" but he's the only one, with the exception of Natasha, who actually pays for their mistakes instead of attempting to pass on the blame or ignore it.

110. Peggy was better with Sousa. And this is coming from someone who hasn't even seen Agent Carter.

111. Brutasha DID have chemistry, just not romantic.

112. Steve was all about being "honest" "self-aware" and "teamwork" until it was him not doing any of it or it didn't work for his own selfish cause.

113. Rocket is a better leader than most of the Avengers/other Guardians.

114. They were right by not making Bucky the next Cap. Best friends or not, he very clearly wasn't ready or fit for the responsibility. Sam was the perfect option.

115. Natasha would drop kick everyone who says "it should have been Clint". Natasha probably had her own reasons for wanting to do it.

A) An honourable death to make up for her past so she could have closure

B) She'd likely be the one who would have had to tell Laura and the kids that he had died + how it happened

C) As we can see from the Black Widow clip, she knows what that feelings like and likely didn't want to feel like that again. If Clint felt it instead, he'd go back to his family and have less responsibility in comparison to her and be able to heal properly

116. I feel like Natasha not getting a funeral was the right move. I hated it at first but when I heard Scarlett's reasoning it makes sense:

 I hated it at first but when I heard Scarlett's reasoning it makes sense: