bob saget.

in light of this sexual predators death and people making him out to be a saint, here's a list of disgusting things saget has done;

- made inappropriate (pedophilloic) jokes and actions with/about the dolls that would be used as a michelle tanner stand in for when mary-kate and ashley olsen weren't on set + stated that his actions "fit his general approach to comedy"

— saget talking about his actions above: "i couldn't help it. the whole show for me was like a beautiful jekyll and hyde experience. being silly helped us survive a super-clean-cut show that at first mostly got panned but then in retrospect became part of family-television humor."

- indecency infront of the very much so underage olsen twins during rehearsal (alongside other cast members) despite their guardians protests

- laughed at inappropriate joked about pedophiles made by brian posehnd: "for eight seasons, half an hour a week, 'full house' kept pedophiles off the street. in fact, three of them were on the show!"

— jeff garlin's "roast": said saget could tell the twins apart because "ashley swallows".

— long story short, nearly every person during the roast he fid referred / "joked" about saget being inappropriate towards young girls.

all i'm saying is that it's no coincidence that the olsen twins stopped acting and didn't wanna return for fuller house. make fun of them all you want for their looks and past with drugs/smoking/whatever but all of that was the result of the childhood that was stolen from them.

you're allowed to grieve for danny tanner but bob saget is disgusting and if you're mouring a pedophile's death ....... well thats a pretty good show of character itself