o n e.

AUTHORS NOTE
OKAY BEFORE YOU READ PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THAT THIS WAS WRITTEN IN 2014-2015 ERA. I WAS IN HIGH SCHOOL AND ITS NOT THE BEST!! I WILL ADMIT! BUT I DO LOVE THIS STORY WITH MY ENTIRE HEART, THAT BEING SAID IM STILL WORKING ON THE SEQUEL TO THIS STORY SO IT DOES SOMEWHAT GET BETTER!!!  ONCE I FINISH THAT I WILL BE DOING MAJOR EDITING TO THIS ENTIRE STORY.
THANK YOU PLS ENJOY !!!

***********************************************************************************************

"Hmph," I let out a small groan. As I take the last box of my things into our families new home. "Welcome to America," my father's cheery voice say in my ear as he pats me on the shoulder. I can't help the small smile that escapes my lips. "Move London," my brother, Tate says as he runs through the new house. "Watch it squirt," I groan as my even younger brother, Ryan, crashes into me.

"I'm sorry," he says taking his thumb out of his mouth. "It's fine buddy," I lean down and pat his head fixing the stray hair that was in his eye. "What do you guys think?" my mother says as she walks in from the front door, her Irish accent sounding off.

No one answers until my father comes down from the staircase, "it's lovely!" he smiles.

"Go choose your rooms you three," my mother says cheerfully. I grab one of the boxes with my name written across it in my mothers hand writing. I walk up the stairs to the second floor looking into each room. I finally settle on the last room at the end of the hallway which happens to be the biggest. I sit the box down on the ground a smile appearing across my face.

"London?" I hear my mothers voice call out. "In here," I say sticking my head out the door. I see her coming down the hallway with a box. She hands it too me, "Monica?" my fathers voice says from downstairs. "Yes James?" she says and takes a deep breath. "Should we go to the store?" I hear him say. My mother looks at me for a few seconds then smiles, "we'll be back! watch your brothers?" she asks with a smiles and I nod.

You could say my parents are pretty lenient on what they let me do. I walked out of my bedroom and down the stairs calling out for brothers. I didn't get an answer so I looked around, I finally found the two playing outside with a soccer ball.

Tate was playing soccer with himself, while Ryan watched. "Boys you want to go on a walk to the park down the street?" I say as I ruffle Ryan's light brown hair.

"Sounds fun," Tate says, picking up the ball. We all walk inside and I grab a coat, making sure that both boys do as well, as I grab the spare house key that mom laid out for me.

The boys are following one another slowly down the street, when I finally lock the door behind me. "Tate! Ryan! Slow down," I say from the front door, the both turn and stop. I smile as I walk down the four steps leading up to the house. "London it's kinda cold," Tate says and shivers I roll my eyes playfully.

"It's New York what do you expect?" I laugh as I near them. "Hot weather?" Tate says as sarcastically as he kicks the ball, his slight Irish accent making an appearance.

We continue walking down the street when we finally see the park that my parents had told me about on the plane, appear in the distance. "Go have fun and stay within sight please," I smile at the boys and sit down on the bench. There are a few children with their parents running around. Tate and Ryan are playing with the ball they had brought with them.

"Hi," I hear a voice male voice say. I look up from my phone to see a boy about my age, dark hair nice eyes. "Hello," I smile, sticking my hand out to shake his.

"I'm Brad," he says as he shakes my hand.

"London," I smile, and he sits down next to me. "You've got a little bit of an accent I hear?" he says in a questioning tone. I nod, "Irish, born and raised in Dublin!" he nods and smiles.