t h i r t e e n.

Niall's POV.

I walk up to London's bedroom, with my bag strapped around my shoulder. When I make my way into her bedroom I close the door behind me quietly. I keep thinking about the encounter that just happened outside of her home. "She's going to find out soon," I say aloud to myself. I let out a sigh and unbutton my skinny jeans.

I walk back downstairs to find London leaning up against the counter, her back towards me. I've never taken loads of time to admire her, her long wavy, chestnut hair falls loosely down her back. She's tiny, absolutely tiny. I walk over to the counter before she can catch me admiring her. "We should sleep, I'm exhausted!" I say as I scratch the back of my neck. She turns to me with a smile and nods.

~*~

I wake up to the smell of bacon filling my nose. I stretch my arms, noticing that London's body should be next to me but isn't. I grab my phone off the nightstand to check the time, it's an ungodly hour. I groan and throw my phone on the bed next to me. I stand up, and rub my eyes. I grab my t-shirt that I took off in the middle of the night, throwing it back over my head quickly. I open the bedroom door with a yawn, I walk to the stairs and continue my walk down the flight of stairs.

"Good morning, sleepy head!" London greets me as I walk into the kitchen. "Mornin'," I say with a smile. She slides a cup across the counter to me as she goes back to flipping bacon. "I hope you like chewy bacon!" she says from her spot near the stovetop.

"Chewy is my favourite, although the boys love crunchy," I say and make a disgusted face. She let's out a small giggle, making my lips turn into a smile. "How long have you been up?" I ask her as I take a sip of my coffee. "Since about six," she looks over to me with a smirk. "You were all over me last night," she says with a small chuckle, a smile on her full lips. My eyes go wide, "was I?" I say as I scratch my neck letting out nervous laughter.

"Yeah, you're a cuddler!" she says as she turns off the stovetop. I watch as she slides the bacon into a plate and sets it on the bar. "I tend to be!" I laugh nervously.

We sit and eat the bacon, sipping on our coffees. "What are your plans today?" I ask her with a smile. "Um, I didn't have anything planned!" she says and stands from her spot. She grabs my plate and takes it to the dish washer. "Come sit babe," I say when she just continues to stand over by the counter. "I want to take you somewhere!" I say as I get the idea in my head. She just looks at me with a laugh, "okay!" she says and shakes her head with a smile.

"How many days of school do you have left?" I ask. "Like two weeks, which is weird because I just started going there," she says.

"Can I take you somewhere? It'll be a huge road trip," I smile. "Um, I'll ask my mom!" she says and walks off and up the stairs to where I assume is to retrieve her phone. I quickly get out my own and text Harry.

Me: Bro ! Can you call Ohio Stadium and tell them I'm gona come check out the stadium?

I walk up the stairs, I hear London's soft voice through the door. I knock lightly, she opens it with a small smile. "Okay, thank you! I love you too, goodbye!" she says and sits her phone down onto the bed. "Well I can go! I can only miss two days if it'll be that long," she says with a smile. I can't help but smile at her and pull her into a hug. "Once I hear back from Harry, we will be on our way!" I say and stand from my previous spot on her bed. "Should I pack?" she asks while playing with a strand of her hair. "Yeah," I smile.

I watch London walk to her closet, and start getting things together. My phone buzzes and I look down to see Harry's name across my screen.

Harry Styles: Done, mate. I told them to keep it a low profile.

Me: Thanks bro ! I'm taking London, I think I'm gona tell her ..

Harry Styles: I'm proud, lad! Tell me how it goes. All the love, H. x

I almost laugh at Harry's ending of the text but then decide against it. "Need any help?" I call out to London. "Yes please," she says with a hint of a sigh. I walk into her closet, she's standing with her hands on her hips looking up at a teal suitcase. "Can you get that down for me?" she says with a hopeful smile. I reach up and grab ahold of it, it comes down with ease. "Thank you," she smiles and walks it into her bedroom. "I'm going to go change," I say as I walk out of the room and down the hall to the bathroom, with my bag in hand.

I change into a pair of my signature black ripped knee skinny jeans and a grey t-shirt. I look at my unquiffed hair in the mirror and frown. I'm going to have to be "Fluffy Niall" as my fans call it. "Did Harry ever call text you back?" London yells down from the hallway. "Yeah, we're all good to go!" I say as I open the door and step out. "I'm excited," she says. "This means loads to me," I say to her. She has no clue what's to come, I just hope she accepts it.

Finally, after she packs and I gather all my things we head out to the range rover. Her parents had called to make sure she was still going and telling her they would be home later. "I can't believe I'm going on a road trip," she says when I unlock her door. "We are in for a long one," I say as I get in the vehicle.

"Where are we going?" she asks as soon as I start the car. "I'm not going to tell you," I say with a smirk as I back out of her driveway. "How's that fair?" she pouts, I can't help but chuckle. "I could give you hints, starting with one it's not in New York!" I say and laugh. She slumps over and pouts which makes me smile. "I'll just make myself comfy, I suppose." she says and lays her head against the window.

I let the radio play lightly through the car. "When we get there please don't think any different okay?" I say and look over at her. "Of course," she laughs giving me a curious yet confused look. I just smile and continue driving, "can I have another hint?" she asks with a groan. "I don't have any at the moment," I laugh making her sigh and look over at me with a smile. "I can't believe it's Friday, it feels like Monday will creep up on us," she says while looking out the window.

We drive a good two hours before my stomach begins to makes horrid noises. "I'm starving, are you?" I ask her. She nods her head slightly, with a yawn. I continue driving until I come to the next exit which has a fast food restaurant. "Can you get us food? I need to make a phone call to Harry," I ask as I pull into a parking space. "Sure," she says and gets out walking inside.

I watch as she walks into the restaurant before dialling Harry's number. He answers on the second ring, "mate! Why are you taking her to Ohio?" he ask with lots of question in his tone. "I was thinking if I tell her I might as well show her in the biggest stadium we're going to play this year, yeah?" I ask as I tap my fingers on the stearing wheel. "I guess so mate! What happens if you chicken out though?" he asks very cautiously. "Well, I guess I'd find another way," I say with a groan.

___________
SORRY FOR BAD UPDATES. IVE BEEN SUPER BUSY THIS SUMMER AND IM GOING TO SEE THE BOYS TUESDAY SO ILL TRY AND UPDATE BEFORE THAT!

iLL BE POSTING PICTURES AND THINGS ON MY TWITTER @/flickergomez !!!!
I LOVE YOU ALL