t e n.

Niall's POV.

"Dude she's totally into you," Louis says as we take our seats on the plane. I can't help but only grumble in response. "She doesn't even know you're in the biggest boyband on the f.ucking planet," Louis almost laughs.

"She's chill," Harry says with a smile. "You seem quite taken with her," he says after his pause, which he took a bite of a banana.

"Guys stop," I say as I think back to leaving London in New York. "She's an amazing girl but how would that work? Like Louis said 'biggest boy band on the planet' she'd find out and I don't want her to yet," I say and let out a large sigh leaning back in my seat.

"She'll find out eventually lad," Louis says as he takes the seat next to me. "Better later than now," I say with a smile. I lean back putting in my headphone and letting the beat of Desperado by The Eagles engulf me.

My phone buzzes on my stomach and I yawn as I wake up from my small nap. I look down at my phone to see that's it's London, a smile instantly taking over my features.

London O'Connor: Why'd you have leave today? I'm all alone at home and I miss you :( x

I can't help but let a smile form across my face. "London?" I hear Zayn say. "Yeah mate!" I say and quickly think back a reply to her.

Niall: I miss ya too ! I have six more hours on this flight !

London O'Connor: Sucks to be you! I'm in bed all comfy and warm. ;)

Niall: F.ucking hell! I'm gonna sleep ! speak later xx :)

I wake up three hours later, I take my headphone out and lay them in the seat next to window. It's now pitch black outside, the day flew by. I almost die of laughter thinking of my choice of words. "Finally you're up mate," I hear Liam say from the back. "I can't wait to land I miss being in London," I say, just then Louis breaks out into laughter.

"Do ya mate?" Harry asks from one of the couches. His eyes squeezed shut his arms crossed across his chest as he let's out a laugh. "F.ucking dirty minds," I say and roll my eyes. "I don't understand," Liam says as he sips on his water.

"London's name is London, he said he missed being inside London, ya get it?" Louis asks Liam and he burst out laughing. "It was funnier the first time!" Zayn's says adding an eye roll. "London as London Town," I groan and take a seat next to Harry. "We have three more hours left," Harry says and gets his phone from his back pocket.

"I wonder what the fans will have to say about London," I say and bite on my finger nails. "Don't worry about it," Liam says with a sympathetic smile. "They always have horrid things to say but you got to look past it," he says and I nod.

"Here mate," Louis says handing me a beer and takin a seat next to me. "Think of things people say about Perrie, Sophia, and Eleanor," he says as he sips on his own beer. "Yeah and I don't want that for London," I say and throw my head back with a groan.

"When do you plan on telling her your in the biggest band on the planet?" Louis asks. I just huff and shake my head, "if you don't tell her and she finds out on her own you'll be hurting her worse," Harry says as he looks through a magazine.

"I'll tell her when the time is right," I groan. "How does she not see signs and magazines?" I hear Zayn pipe up from the couch. "She's closed off, she doesn't like the drama," I say taking a sip of my beer. "You lot aren't even dating but you can tell that you fancy each other," Louis says with a smile. I groan and put my face in my hands, Harry let's out a chuckle. "You like her admit it!" Zayn says with a laugh as I just cover my face and nod.