f i v e.

I walked to the parking lot after English. I had texted Niall to meet me in the back parking lot. I was sitting down on a sidewalk with my face glued to my phone. "Hey London," I hear a familiar voice I know to be Harry. I look up a smile, "hey guys," I stand from my spot and dust my bum off. I walk over to the black land rover, "Quite the expensive car isn't it?" I say as I open the passenger side door. "We can afford it," Niall says from the drivers seat.

"You must do more than sing," I say and hop into the car. Niall rolls up the window quickly and drives off. "No, we do gigs," I hear one of the others say from the back. "I'll have to come to one sometime," I smile and turn Niall's radio which is playing The Eagles. "Yeah sometime," Liam says from the back. It seems like their always quick to change the subject so I won't push it.

Niall drives peacefully before we are pulling into a small secluded café not far from the high school. "Here we are," Harry says as he get out of the backseat. "My aunt runs this place," Niall says as he gets out. I get out and slide my phone into my back pocket. I walk in behind Harry who holds the door open for all of us. "Thank you sir," I say and he bows like a prince. I can't help but let a chuckle escape my lips. We enter the café and it's deserted, literally no one here except for a woman who has a few of Niall's features.

"Hi sweetheart," she says and wraps her arms around his small waist. "Hi auntie," he says and returns the hug. "Boys it's good too see you again," she says to the others. "Who might this be?" she says we she puts her hands on her hips.

"This is our friend London," Louis answers the woman. I smile politely and reach my hand out to shake hers. She smiles and shakes my hand, "what can I get ya boys and lady?" she smiles. "Can I just get a carmel latte with two shots of carmel and a doughnut?" I say and she nods. I then take a seat near the window and take my phone from my back pocket. I groan at the time about the time someone sits down next too me. "You okay?" Niall's voice feels my ears. I just nod and continue playing on my phone, my mood swings are the worst and I'd rather not go off on him for just simply speaking.

"I'm fine," I say, looking into his eyes. I just now noticed how blue they were, granted that most Irish people have blue eyes. Even I have blue eyes. "If ya say so," he says and gets out his phone. I look over to see that his lock screen is a picture of what seems to be him and David Beckham, "I'm being a tad bit nosey but isn't that you and David Beckham?" I say honestly shocked.

"Yeah he's pretty chill," he says with a small smile. I nod, looking back down at my phone. I have no messages, it's already almost time to head back to school. I groan once again, "you okay?" Niall says as Harry comes to take a seat in front of us. "Here you go," the curly headed boy says with a cheeky smile.

I smile and quickly take my latte. "Thank you," I say and take a few sips. "This is amazing," I take a deep breath of satisfaction as I bite into my doughnut. It causes Niall to laugh, throwing his head back as if it's the funniest thing on earth. "So when do you need me to come over tonight?" Niall says as he sips on his own coffee. "How about three-thirtyish maybe four?" I say and take the last bite of doughnut. "Sounds fine," he says and I nod with a small smile.

"I don't want to go back to school," I sigh which makes Louis frown. "Text your mum and ask?" he suggests which makes Harry give him a disapproving glance. "I just might," I say and take another sip of my coffee that has now started to calm my stomach.

I pull my phone out and quickly type out a simple text.

London: Hey mum. Can I take the rest of the day off? Period pains.. :(

Mum: Of course. Just make sure to get all your work! Is Niall coming for dinner still?

London: I'll get it, also yes! Love you! x