n i n e.

((Please read A/N at the end, thank you!!!! xx))

Niall's leaving for London today. I'm pretty torn up about it to say the least. It's been a whole month, knowing these five guys but here they are leaving. I can't help but lay in my bed and look up go ceiling, "why a Sunday at six am?" I ask myself as I finally make an effort to sit up.

I let out a small groan, and look out the window from my bed. My phone buzzes from beside my bed signalling a text. I lift it off the night stand I quickly slide the screen across.

Niall Horan: Are u gona come see me off?

London: Just got up for you, of course!

I lay the phone back down and stand. I walk to my closet quickly grabbing a tank top with a Carmel cardigan and skinny jeans, the April weather has been heating up things, weird. I quickly slide into my clothes and grab my phone. My parents still haven't come home but my mother assured me that they would be home tomorrow afternoon.

As I walk down the stairs I look around the house. All the lights are out, Niall's jacket is laying across the arm chair in the living room. He must of left it last night when he came in to make sure I was okay. I quickly grab it along with the my keys and head out the front door.

"Shit," I mumble as I walk out the front door and into the cold. I walk to my car and sit Niall's jacket in the passenger seat. I turn on the radio and drive off to the airport.

~*~

"Niall," I semi yell. The airport is crowded with a bunch of teenage girls that are crying or screaming. I can see the top of his little hat that he bought just yesterday. His head immediately turns in my direction. "London," he says and stops in the middle of the crowded area.

"Didn't think I'd actually show?" I question as I get closer to him. He shakes his head pulling me into a tight hug, "I'm going t miss ya," his Irish accent thick and raspy in my ear. I wrap my arms around his neck in a tight hug, once again.

"I can't believe you all are leaving," I say with a frown forming on my features. "We'll come back soon love," he says. I sit down on a bench in the middle of the airport, no one was really around this area. Louis and the rest of the boys are in one of the gift shops goofing off.

"We should be back in America around June," he smiles lightly, his eyes on his friends. I pout, "that's a long time." He looks down at me and scratches the back of his neck. "It'll pass before ya know it," he says with a smile and wraps me in yet another hug.

"Flight 44K to London, Heathrow now boarding," the way to bubbly voice says over the intercom. My eyes try to betray me as I pull him into a tight grip. "Yo Niall c'mon," I hear Louis call from the gift shop. He then notices me, jogging over to embrace me. "Hey Louis," I smile into the hug. "We're all gonna miss you! Specially little Niall here," he says with a smirk. I can't help but my hand to my lips and let out a small chuckle.

"Last call for London, Heathrow!" the voice says again, making my face fall to a pout. Louis runs off with the rest of the boys. "I have to go now," Niall says as he pulls me close one last time. He places his lips to my forehead, kissing it softly. "I'll see you in two months, I promise!" he says before walking down the terminal.

I sigh heavily still standing in the place he left me. I watch the back of his head, his roots brown and his top slightly loosing the blonde. I turn quickly to walk out of the airport, "London! I'll miss you," I hear Niall's accent, I spin around quickly. I can't help the smile that makes it's way to my face. "I'll miss you too Horan," I say with a wide smile.

His face lights up before he turns to walk.

That's the last thing I see as I walk out of the airport. "Excuse me, miss?" I hear a mans voice. It brings me out of my thoughts. I look up to see a man in probably his early forties. "Yes?" I say with a slight smile. "Are you dating Niall Horan?" he says and looks behind me. I turn to look at the terminal, the look back at my feet. "No, sir!" I say and walk away quickly.

"Oh my god it's her," I hear a few teenage voices. I don't turn I just continue to walk back to my car. I feel my eyes well up with tears, I only knew him for a little over a month but he became my best friend. I finally make it to my car, I sit down in my seat. "Shit," I say as I look over to the passenger seat and notice Niall's jacket. I groan to myself before pulling out my phone and texting him.

London: Hey, you left your jacket at my house! I'll return it in June! x

I figure he won't reply because he's on the plane. I put the key in the ignition and pull out of the parking space.

When I pull into my driveway it's empty still. I sigh and pull the key out of the ignition. I look at the time noticing that it's only just now eight twenty. I let out a small groan, the light of my phone catching my eye. I look down to see a text message from Niall, I quickly slide my lockscreen and type in my passcode.

Niall Horan: Keep it safe for me, babe ;) x see ya soooon !

my heart flutters as I read over the text, only about three times. I type him back and get out of the car with a smile on my face. I quickly grab his jacket pulling it on myself and taking a picture, quickly sending it too him.

London: [picture] it's very very safe :) x

He doesn't reply, I walk up the front steps to my house with a yawn. I unlock the door setting my keys on the table, then making my way to the speakers and plugging my phone in.

I press shuffle and Aerosmith, Cryin', immediately consumes the house. I walk over to the kitchen and looked through the cabinets looking for my target. "Yes," I mumble to myself as I grab the cookies and cream cereal.

I walk over to the fridge and grab the milk before sitting at the bar. I feel the counter top bus because of my phone. I slide it to me to see his name appear making me smile.

Niall Horan: look way better on you babe ! miss u already ! x

I can't help but let out a small sigh of happiness.

London: thank you! miss you too, loads!

Niall Horan: I'm gonna sleep , you should as well ! x

London: I will in a bit! Eating cereal now! :p

I lay my phone off to the side, and eat my cereal. When I finish I walk up the stairs to my room and fall back on my bed still wrapped in Niall's jacket. "Tomorrow will be better," I say with a sigh as I look at the ceiling. I grab my phone from the pocket of the jacket, after feeling it buzz.

"Hey mom," I say as I sit up in my bed. "Hello sweetheart," she says, just as cheery. "Are you almost home?" I say as I stand and pace around my room. "Yes we are, should be home late tonight," she says with a yawn which makes me yawn as well.

We talk a little while longer before they have to stop to get food where she hangs up. I sigh to myself and lay back down, "I'll sleep until Niall tells me they landed safely!" I say to myself as I fall into a deep sleep.

_____________

hey guys I know it's been forever since I updated but I've had school exams!

on top of that my boyfriend takes up about 90% of my time! I have 6 more days of school left so updates will probably become more often unless my boyfriend intervenes.

I'm going to OTRA Columbus comment below if your going and what show!!! 😘

vote & comment!! x I love you all

if I get enough votes and comments I'll update tomorrow