s i x.

We'd been sitting in my room for around two hours, just talking and getting to know one another. Mom and the boys had come in and started cooking dinner, "what do you think we'll have?" his voice comes out quickly and in almost a whisper. It startles me for a moment, forgetting that he was here.

"By the smell I'm going to say chicken alfredo?" I question but it smells about right to me. He sits there for a moment before he let's out a happy sounding groan, "smells amazing," he smiles. I watch him as he sits up on the edge of the bed, smiling at the ground. "Can't believe we didn't even rest up and it's already three thirty," he stretches his arms and then looks to me.

His blue eyes are very captivating you could get lost in them ever so easily. "Should we go down there now?" he asks with a smile playing on his lips. I nod as I stand from my bed, "it smells amazing wow," I say and let out a simple sigh.

My cramps seem to have subsided for today, Niall follows me down the stairs. We walk into the kitchen where Ryan is sitting in his chair with a fork on his hand. "Smells lovely Mrs. O'Connor," Niall compliments. "Thank you Niall, dear!" she smiles and sets a few plates around the table.

"Can I help with anything?" I ask her, as soon as Tate steps up to place the forks around the table. She simply shakes her head, declining my offer. "Find a seat anywhere," my mother says to the two of us. "James, dinner!" she yells to my father who I suppose is still in his office.

Niall and I take our seats next to each other on the left side of the table. My parents and brothers sit in the other empty seats. We pass around the large bowl of Chicken Alfredo. "You were correct," Niall shoots a wink in my direction. I nod and grab the bowl from his hand, Tate picks up the garlic bread and starts passing it around the table. I watch as Niall dishes out a small proportion of Chicken Alfredo into Ryan's plate with a smile.

"Thank you, Niall!" He says smiling up to the older boy. Niall simply nods in reply taking a bit out if his garlic bread then handing me the plate. Dinner was just like any other family dinner that we held but with an extra member. "Dear are you feeling any better?" my mother says from one end of the large dinning table. "Yes loads," I smile at her and take a fork full of food into my mouth.

We finish up dinner quickly and everyone averts to do individual things. "Niall dear are you staying tonight?" my mother asks Niall as we make our way up to my room. "Actually no, I have a few things to do tonight," he says politely to my mother. "Actually," he turns to me with a smile. "London would you mind accompanying me?" his smile reappears and I nod, then look to my mother for approval. She just simply nods and then turns around walking back down the stairs.

"Where are we going?" I ask him simply, "I'm going to pick up clothing for a gig I have in a few months," he smiles and sits down on the edge of my bed. "Sounds fun," I giggle and grab my hair in my hand quickly putting it into a ponytail. "When should we go?" I ask him. "I'll text Louise!" he says as he retrieves his iPhone from his back pocket. I grab a pair of black boots and slip into them. I then look at myself in the mirror, my brown hair is up in a messy ponytail, my full lips are pale. "Right now would be fine," Niall says from the side of the bed.

I grab my phone from beside the bed. I nod towards Niall, and he stands quickly. "So who is Louise?" I make small talk as we walk down the wooden stairs. "She's the one who basically gives me my style," he smirks and grabs his keys out of his pocket.

"I'll be home in a little while," I yell out to no one in particular. I hear a chorus of 'Okay' as we walk out the door. I quickly grab my keys from the foyer, I close the door quickly. "Do you want me to ride with you?" I say and he nods. He pulls his SnapBack over his head and keeps his head low. "It's six now, I can have you home before eleven or midnight," he says suggesting that we go in his car.