f o u r.

Tomorrow came quicker than expected. School got closed early due to a parent-teacher conference. I was on my way home, I looked down at my phone that lit up telling me I had an incoming call. I quickly pressed answer on my steering wheel.

"Hey Tate," I say and continue driving down the street. "Hi London, was gonna ask a question! Could you pick up the pizza I ordered?" he ask, you can hear the plea in his voice. "Yeah, okay!" I say quickly as I make a left knowing he ordered from the place down the street. "Thanks," he says and hangs up. I turn my music back up, it's only a five minute drive from where I was. I get there and get out. I walk in and see a few people from my classes. "Hey London," I hear a voice call my name.

I look around to see that it's Cheyenne from my creative writing class. "Hello Cheyenne," I say with a simple smile. I walk over to the counter and tell them my order. After a few minutes they finally hand me two large pepperoni and sausage pizzas. Cheyenne doesn't say another word too me as I walk out.

I get into my car, my phone dinging as I get a text message from a number not entered in my phone.

Unknown: Hey it's Niall ! I can't make it tonight reschedule for tmrw ? :)

I groan and sit my phone back down on the console. I put the key in the ignition and drive home. When I pull up in I see that my mothers car is in the driveway. I grab my bag slinging it over my shoulder then grab the two pizza boxes. I carefully walk up the front steps. "I'm home," I step into the door and place my keys down on the table. "In the kitchen," my mothers cheery voice fills the foyer.

I walk to the kitchen and sit the pizzas down on the counter top. "Pizza," Tate says as he opens the box taking out a slice which causes mom to roll her eyes. "Hi mum," I say into our hug. "Hello darling," she says and takes a slice of the pizza. I grab a slice, and sit down next to Ryan who's watching 'Paw Patrol' and giggling.

"Skye you're so funny," he says to the TV. I can't help but smile at my little brother, "hey buddy do you want a piece of pizza?" I ask him. He just nods his little head and averts his eyes from the tv for a split second to look at me and smile. I grab him a slice and hand it to him, he takes it and eats on it without taking his eyes off the screen. "Mum I think he's obsessed," I let out a small chuckle.

"London did Niall text you?" Tate asks from the living room. "Yeah why?" I get up and walk to the sink to wash my greasy hands.

"Reminds me I left my phone in the car before I could text him back," I let out a small sigh. "Just wondering he asked if you got it, I gave him your number," he says and looks up to me. I notice that mom's also looking at me with a smirk placed into her soft features.

"I'm going to go get my phone now," I say and take another slice of pizza. I take a bite as I walk out the front door, grabbing my keys on the way. I walk down the path to my car while I continue eating the slice. I unlock the car door and grab my phone off the console. I hold the pizza in one hand and check my phone with the other.

I quickly text Niall back.

London: yeah, that's fine. See you then! (:

I take another bite of my pizza, finishing it. I lock my car and put my phone in my back pocket before heading up the steps to the front door. "Hello Miss?" I hear a male voice say before I can make it into the house. "Yes?" I say my voice coming off as snappy. "Have you seen Niall Horan?" the man says and I shake my head. He looks at me for a moment, it's quite creepy. Before the man can say anything else I quickly enter the house and lock the door.

I walk back to the kitchen, "Tate someone outside is looking for Niall," I say and sit down on the couch next to my mother. "How was school?" she warmly smiles, she just spreads warmth. "It was good but tiring," I say and watch as Tate gets off the bar stool and walks over to the door.

"Where are you going, Tate?" my mother pipes up from the couch. "Going to see who was looking for Niall," he groans and walks out the front door.

I roll my eyes and grab my phone from beside me. I decide on texting Niall, I compose a message and send it.

London: Hey. Someone was here looking for you earlier.

Niall: Who ?

London: I have no clue..

Niall: Hold out and I'll call ya love !

I sit my phone down on the couch and wait for his call. Within a few moment my phone is ringing. Niall's number appears across my screen and I quickly swipe my finger across it to answer.

"Hey," his deep accent sounds into my ear. "Hey Niall," I say and get up from the couch. "What did the person look like?" he ask, sounding somewhat nervous. "It was a man, he was balding maybe in his forties, asked for Niall Horan," I say into the speaker as I walk up the stairs.

"Hm, I dunno." he says with a heavy sigh. The conversation continues for awhile before he says he has to go prepare something for Liam. We say our goodbyes and hang up, I'm left with absolutely nothing to do other than chemistry homework. I groan and walk downstairs and grab my bag from the foyer. "I'll be doing homework," I say to my mother who is holding a sleeping Ryan.

She nods and I head up the stairs to my room. I hear the front door shut and know that it's only Tate. I groan and pull out the chemistry paper. It took what felt like forever to finish it, finally doing so I put my papers back in my bag and lay back in my bed.

I grab a book from my bedside and read until my eye lids begin to get heavy and I'm falling asleep.

~*~

I wake up to the sound of my alarm clock, I get up and do my normal morning routine. I grab my coffee from downstairs kissing my parents on their cheeks. I walk back up the stairs and pick out a red top with a pair of black skinnies.

Once I'm done I pull my hair into a bun and apply minimal makeup. I groan as I look at myself in the mirror. Mother Nature had decided to make her monthly visit. "London, time to head out," my mother yells from downstairs. I grab my bag and head down the stairs. "Have a good day you two," I smile at both of my parents.

I grab my keys off the table and head out the front door. I throw my bag into the passenger seat. I can already fill my mood changing. I let out a long sigh as I put the key into the ignition. I drive peacefully letting the beat of Fleetwood Mac's song "The Chain" over take me. I make my way to school and get out of the car. I walk to the front of the building to meet Renée.

"Hey Lon," she smiled brightly and taps away on her iPhone. "Hey Rey," I say and add a groan that's due to my cramps. "You okay?" she takes her eyes off her phone to look at me. "Yeah just Mother Nature," I groan once again. She gives me a thoughtful glance and we head into the building. "Brad isn't here he's sick," she says with an eye roll.

Renée and I parted ways as I got to first block, the only thing that was running through my mind was the thought of the English paper. I find a seat towards the back of the Economics classroom, I quickly sit down and rest my head on the desk in front of me.

When the bell rings I let out a small sigh. Mr. Jones enters the room quite flustered. A girl up front who's name I believe to be Marie asks him if he's okay. "Yeah, fine my wife thought her water broke this morning but it was a false alarm," he says with a sigh of relief. At that moment I feel the vibration of my phone that's in my pocket. I pull it out to see a text message from Niall, I groan for what feels like the nine hundredth time today.

Niall: Are you aloud off campus at lunch ?

I look at the text confused as why he'd ask that. I quickly type back.

London: Yeah, why?

Niall: Could I pick ya up ? we can work on ur paper over coffee ? the lads will be with me !

London: Sure! 12:30. :) Midwood High! See you :)

"Miss. O'Connor care to join us?" Mr. Jones stated and I looked up and nodded. The rest of the class went by quickly, I made my way out of the classroom. I walked down one of the hallways to my English class, I already couldn't wait for the end of the day.

Enough went by fast and before I knew it, it was time for lunch.