s e v e n.

I wake up with a yawn, still immensely tired. I look over at my phone to check the time; 6:10. I groan and sit up, time to get ready for school. I usually wake up even earlier but not today I didn't get my proper sleeps. I stand from my spot on the bed, "Eugh," the groan leaves my mouth and I immediately know that I need to go take care of mother natures needs.

I walk to the bathroom taking care of my needs, then walk down the stairs. "Good Morning sweetheart! How was last night with Niall?" my mother says as she takes a sip of her coffee. "Good Morning guys," I say with a slight smile as I grab a coffee mug with the Union Jack on it. "It was nice," I say as I pour the coffee into my mug, shrugging.

"That's great," my mother smiles softly at me while she plays with my fathers hair. I grab my mug and walk up the stairs back to my room. I grab a pair of black skinny jeans, mainly all that my closet consists of. I also grab a plain grey top, pairing it with a black leather jacket. I walk over to my mirror and apply minimal makeup because the effort is too much today. I let my hair down, making sure that I heat up my straightener. It warms up quickly so I go through my hair just as quick, taking out any small kinks.

My phone buzzes from beside my bed. I quickly turn my straightener off and unplug it before retrieving my phone. I look to see that I have a text from Niall.

Niall Horan: Have a good day today! I have to leave for London in a few days. Hope too see you soon! x

I smile at the text, and quickly type back.

London: Thank you. You too, that's so sad! We'll have to have dinner before you leave! You better come back and visit meeeee.

I press send and throw my phone into my school bag, I grab the keys off my vanity where I left them last night. I look at the digital clock beside my bed; 7:10. I throw my bag over my shoulder and quickly walk down the hallway knocking on Tate's door to wake him up. I quickly walk down the stairs yelling that I'm leaving.

I unlock the car door, and put the key into the ignition with a smile as I pull out of the driveway. "..... Styles picks up mystery woman during tour rehearsals," I groan at the gossip and change the radio station. I pay no mind and drive the rest of the way to school pulling into my usual parking spot. I get out and I immediately hear my name being called, "Hey London," I hear a familiar voice. I can't place the name though, I turn to see Cheyenne from my creative writing class getting out of the car parked next to mine.

"Hey Cheyenne," I smile at her then turn to grab my bag from the passengers seat. "Mr. Pie set us up as partners yesterday but you weren't here," she says and we start walking towards the school. "What's the assignment on?" I ask as we walk up the stairs. "Just an essay on things we have in common," she smiles to me. "Sounds like loads of fun," I say as we walk through the cafeteria. I see Brad and Renée out of the corner of my eye.

"I'm gonna head to class I'll see you in creative writing," she smiles and with that she turns the corner. I walk over to where I saw Brad and Renée earlier, "Brad please no one will go with me you're my only option!" Renée says with a sigh. "Babe you'll find someone else I'm sure there are a hundred other girls who will go with you," Brad says with a chuckle. "Hi guys," I say as I let a small yawn escape from my lips.

"Help me convince Brad to go to this concert with me," Renée says and it comes out as more of a whine.

"Brad, go!" I say as we stand in a semi circle waiting on the bell for first period to ring. He shakes his head and let's out a small groan as Renée pulls on his arm. "Please," she begs again, getting no reaction. "Where is it?" I ask, just being curious. "Gillette Stadium," Renée says and I swear her eyes get brighter and she gets happier. "They are amazing you don't even know," she says with another wide smile.