🤍Chapter seven🖤

Your POV
Four months has passed and me and the Slender brothers were really getting close and once i got to know them they weren't really that bad.Especially Offender his not a pervert as he looks.

"Y/N!!" Jeninah shouted as i flinch.

"I've been telling your name for the 10th time now gurl.Is there something bothering you?" she asked looking at me confused.

"S-sorry..." i said.

"Aisshh whatever gurl," Jen said.

"Hey! Sorry i'm late."Mico said.

"Its fine" Jen said.

"L-lets..go then" i said smiling at them as the both nodded.

_____________♡⁺◟(●˙▾˙●)◞⁺♡_____________

Jeninah's POV
We were sitting in a bench and eating some ice cream but,i feel like me and Y/n and Mico are feeling watch but a second before i thought it was just a feeling but it gives me chill's down my spine.

"BABE!!"

"Oh.My.God.WHAT?!"

"Y-you..were..spa-spacing out"

"Oh sorry Y/n" i said.

"You okay?" Mico asked putting his hand in my shoulder.

"Yeah i'm fine" i said as i licked my ice cream.

"Y-you sure..?" Y/n asked.As i nodded in respond.

Your POV
As i waved my goodbye to my friends i finally got home and sat on my couch.

"Soooo how was your day?" Splendor said sitting on my couch beside me.

"I-it went..alright" i said.

"W-where..are your b-brothers..?" i asked.

"Ohh..well..u-um..ehh.. There busy hehe" he said.

"Are you sure..?" i said getting close to his face which made him turn red.He nodded quickly.

"Alright..." i said turning on the t.v

Splendorman's POV
I sigh in relief while she turn on the tv

"We are here live in another terrible crime scene near Little Town Park where another victim has killed of unexpected monster" the news reporter said.

"O-ohh...my.." Y/n said.

"Pls lock your doors and windows don't go alone at night especially when your alone that is all back to the studio" she said.

"Alright that's enough" i said while i stood up and turn off the tv.

"W-who...would do..s-such a thing.." Y/n said worriedly.

Before i could talk someone inturupted me.

"Eyy what's up kiddo?" Offender said while sitting on the couch beside her.

"Where's the two?" i asked.

"I'm here" Slendy said.

"And so i'm" Trendy said.

"H-have you..heard the news?" Y/n asked.

"And what did the news told you this time kiddo" Offender said while putting his arms over Y/n's shoulder and she looks uncomfortable.

"Offenderman get your filty hands off of Y/n now,she looks uncomfortable" Slendy said.

"Naahhh,are you uncomfortable Y/n~?" Offender said going near Y/n's ear.

"Aisshh stop that Offender" i said as i picked Y/n up with my trenderlins and putting her on a chair.

"Tsk.whatever" he said as i rolled my eyes.

"W-what..are you all..e-even doing in here..?" Y/n asked.

"Can we not visit you?" Trendy asked.

"N-no..that's not what i meant-" she was cut off by Offender.

"Soo? There's no problem right~?" he said,as Y/n shooked her head.

"Don't worry Y/n child we won't do anything" Slendy said,as all of as nodded well Offender just rolled his eyes.