🤍Chapter twenty-four🖤

Narrator's POV

they run towards where the noise was and then...

They saw a girl with brown hair and light brown eyes,the pasta's were armed ready to take her down,Y/n remembered that,that's the girl who wanted to kidnapped her.

"Stay away from me!!"
"Calm down child.."
"You shut the fuck up you stupid octopus!!"
"W-wha-.."
Y/n didn't finish her words when she and the girl made eye contact,her Aunt gasp in disbelief.

"Y-y/n..?"
"N-no..."
The pasta's and the Slender brothers were confused on what is happening.

"Little sis..?"
"LITTLE SIS?!!"
"B-but..your..d-dead.."
"Well...i'm alive Y/n.."
"I'm confused"
"So as us you know?"

Y/n's eyes started tearing she can't believe her sister is alive,you see when her mother and father died in a car accident,she thought her big sister were with them,but she survived and got adopted by the enemy,but her big sister thought 'why did they want from her little sister?'.

After they settle down and explain everything,they all sitting on the couch.

"So you guys are sister?"
"Yup"
"Your the big sister?"
"Yes"
"Are you-"
"STOP ASKING QUESTION GOD DAMMIT!!"
"Okay..okay jeez"
"B-but...sister..w-why did you..want..to kidnapped..me..?"
"I don't know either,the boss didn't tell me anything...but i'm sure i was with the wrong side of the team.."
"A-are..you..ganna stay.?"
"I don't-"
"You could stay,you'll be sharing room with Y/n"
"Y-yay...!!"
"Haha...alright come now little sis"
"O-okay...follow m-me.."
"Hehe..your still shy as ever i remembered you,your not pretty a social butterfly person"
"Sh-shut..up!!"
As the two sister laugh.

"Sir..she betrayed us.."
"Oh i know she would..that's why i'm ganna send someone else..that wouldn't betraye me"

A/n:HAHAHA surprise mother fucker-.......Anyway's hello my little cutie pie's and thank you all so much for 1.1K read i love you guys so much!!! Anyway A/n OUT!!