🤍Chapter Thirty-two🖤

"WE'LL MEET SOON..."

Narrator's POV
Y/n finally woke up she sat on her bed rubbing her head.

"Ow.."

She scanned the room and it wasn't her room,she remembered that she was kidnapped but not in a bad intention...She opened her door to look for someone she saw a staff.

"Hello...u-um..where's...e-everybody..?"
"Oh..there at the meeting hall just go straight and turn left and you'll see the door in the end of the hallway"
"T-thank...you..."

She followed the direction's and she did saw a door,she can't hear anything tho she knocked on the door,but no one answered.

'He said this is were they are..' She thought.

She opened the door but it was dark,she try to find the light switch when she did she opened it but no one was really there she was confused.She looked around for a moment and saw a picture frame.

"Is this his parents?"

She put down the picture frame and looked around for a moment..She went to the bookshelves then her eyes met something she got curious in she pulled it out then suddenly the office table went open.

She looked at it and peak what's down there she gulped knowing this was a bad idea...She had no choice and slide down she's holding her skirt...

When she finally reached the end it was a tunnel but not dark it was lighty...She walks slowly not wanting to whomever is on the end of this tunnel...Then she could hear talking...

"What do you mean?"
"What i meant is its to powerful..it could even kill an immortal person lile Zalgo"
"And you want to kill my sister?!"
"That's not what i mean Lilac"
"Lilac calm down"
"Why do you expect me to calm down?! AUNT WHY DID YOU AGREE TO KILL HER!?"

Her eyes widen..

"I didn't agree okay?"
"Lilac please calm down"
"Why?!"
"Please"
"Lilac what the boss meant is that if she can't control her powers we have to take it away from her"
"Yeah..that's the point what if that could kill her?! Huh?!"
"It will not"
"WHAT DO FUCK DO YOU MEAN NOT!?"
"Are you dumb?!"
"Please...calm down if she lose control of her powers everything and everyone on this planet will suffer"
"Soo.?!"
"Soo..if she did control her powers then we won't take it away"
"And what if she doesn't?"
"Sadly to say we might kill her"

Now tears are falling down Y/n's cheeks...She runned back to her room and layed there covering herself up with her blankets..

"Y-y/n...don't be a...weakling...okay?...you h-have...to control...your powers...so..so...you wont..d-die.."

Then she heard a knocked on her door she swiped away her tears.

"Y/n..?"
"Oh god your finally awake"
"H-hey..Aunt..."
"Were you crying..why my dear?"
"O-oh..its nothing Aunt..."
"Are you sure?"
"M-mhm.."
"Come the brothers were so worried about you"
"O-okay.."

They went up to seem like a cafeteria then she saw her friends and lovers..

"Y/N!!"
"H-hey..Splendor.."
"Your finally awake"
"M-mhm.."
"Come you must be hungry"
"A-a little.."
"Come on then"

Offenderman dragged her and sat beside Offenderman and Slenderman...ah..the two enemy's...

After that Y/n went up to the boss..in his office..

"Ah..Y/n come in"
"U-um.."
"Why are you here?"
"I-i..was..wondering..c-could you..p-perhaps..train my p-powers...so i could control it.."
"Why did you ask so suddenly?"
"I-i...just don't..wanna hurt..anyone.."
"Alright then Y/n"
"T-thank..you sir"
"Please just call me Mr.Jones"
"O-oh..okay.."
"Alright your training start's tomorrow okay?"
"A-alright..."

Y/n closed the door behind her and sigh she went back to her room crying once more...

But she didn't realized a pair of eyes watching her....from afar...