🤍Chapter nine🖤

Offenderman's POV
I was walking around the woods bored that Y/n isn't home,yes i fall for her so what?!Anways i did fall for her and so did my idiotic brothers and it really angered me at first but,i guess you could say we got along.

I was walkinh down into some trees and some rocks (yeah what elese are in the woods dipshit).

Then i heard chatting and laughing i looked to see there was a gate,and some student walking inside the school looks like a collage school 'WAIT!! Y/n is at collage maybe she's here' i thought 'Oh really?' i jumped into my feet and fall to the ground.

'What the fuck!' 'Don't be rude offender' 'Did you really found her school? I was looking for it aswell you know?' 'Sorry didn't know that four eyes' 'Two eyes offender,two eyes he deosn't have an eye so two eyes only' 'Shut it Splendor' 'What are you guys doing? You do know we could just teleport to Offender and talked there right?' 'Oh Yeah Great thinking Slendy!!'.

I saw my brothers appear behind me i rolled my eyes at them which they ignored.

"I didn't know her school was this huge"  Splendor said.

"Yeah no shit sherlock" i said annoyed.

"Don't make him cry Offender" Trendy said while patting the crying Splendor.

"Whatever" i said then we heard a familiar quiet voice.

"THERE SHE IS!!" Splendor suddenly change mood and poited at Y/n we can't see who's she's talking tok tho.

Your POV
"O-okay bye..Kyle" i waved my goodbye to him and went to find Jeninah.

I was walking around the backyard of the school cause i know she hang out here a lot,i was still searching and i bumped into someone,i gulped as soon as i see Samantha's old crew.

"Well..well..well...look who it is guys..its the one and only attention seeker with her..ugly sweater" the one minion said i heard her name was Vivian.

"Yeah..and don'f forget a murderer" the other minion said and i know her name and it was Daisy "Yeah..what a b tch like you doing here?" the one and only Linzie,Linzie is the most closed to Samantha,so why wouldn't she be mad at me.

She grabbed my hair by force which i screamed in pain and tears falling down my eyes."Now you'll feel what i feel when you murdered my BEST FRIEND" as she said those last few words she slammed my head into the wall,which cause it to bleed and i cried out loud.

"L-leave...me..a-a-alone..*sniff*..plss" i said as my blood fall into the ground,my vision beggan to blur suddenly i heard them screaming i saw one of them i think Daisy fall into the ground lifeless when i looked up i saw four guys and soon everything went black.

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

"Y/n.."

"Y/n.."

"Y/N!!" i heard a familiar shout i open my eyes slowly and saw that i was on the infirmary of the school and Jeninah holding my hand.

"W-what..happened?.." i asked.

"You black out" Jen said i remember Linzie slammed my head in the wall and i saw Daisy's body fell on the ground.

"W-where..Daisy?" i asked her which made her sad a little.

"She was found dead Y/n..police don't know who did it.." Jen said as i try to process everything.

"Y/n you should go home and take a break your friend here is ganna escort you" the nurse said,as i nodded my head.