🤍Chapter twenty🖤

Narrator's POV
Y/n woke up and its about 4 a.m in the morning,she does her morning routine,and head downstairs no one is awake yet,she remembered that Slendy wakes up at 6 a.m,so shs had time to explore the mansion, a few minutes later.

She heard someone or something from outside she didn't mind that because maybe its just a deer or a mountain lion,she was now in the leaving room,she was about to sit but suddenly the window shattered all the pieces where in the floor,she looked up to see a woman she has a mask on.

"YOU have to come with me"
"W-who..are..you..?!"
"No time!! I have to bring you to boss"
"What!? n-no...!!"
"Don't struggle you little shit"
"S-slendy!!!"

Once she said those words Slendy immediately teleported and grabb the girl with her trenderlins and squish her so she could faint as she did so Slendy looked up to the little Y/n who's trembling.

"Are you alright child?"
"I-i'm..f-fine.."
"WHAT HAPPENED?!"
"Who the fuck is she?! And what happened to the window?!"
"Are you alright Y/n?"
Y/n nodded her head not leaving the sight of the woman who is unconscious.

"What the fuck?!"
Now all the pasta's are awake,and that made Y/n uncomfortable she didn't even make eye contact with them.

"Proxy bring her to the punishment room please"
"Yes sir!"
They immediately do as they were told Y/n can't seem to shake the feeling that they've met before.

A/n: I know kinda short but i promise to make it longer next time i'm sorry my little cutie pie's bye now A/N OUT!!