🤍Chapter nineteen🖤

Narrator's POV
The creepypasta's are having a lovely dinner,but y/n didn't spoke the whole time she was akward around them,cause she know's that its her fault that's why they were arguing a minute ago,cause she knew that the pasta's didn't like her very much,the first time they met she already knew that.

Flashback
"And i'm Masky" he said after they all introduced there selfs they hang out for a little while,when they finally said goodbye Y/n followed them,she heard them saying.

"I don't like her"
"Yeah..she's very weak"
"Why did even the Slender brothers be friends with her"
"Lets just all pretend to like her"
"Yeah..."
"She's even pathetic than Jeff"
"I bet she can't even kill a fly"
they all laughed and Y/n just felt heard broken when she heard that well except for Sally,Sally did like Y/n very much,as soon Y/n's back home she started crying,she just ignored that feeling aswell,but Y/n's feelings aren't something to mess with,yes she's weak,pathetic or useless,but there's something more than that,She didn't hate the pasta's as much as they hate her,she just shrugged the feeling of them liking her,cause she thought that would never happen.

End of flashback

Narrators POV
After dinner she went upstairs to her room,and just stared at the ceiling for a very very long time,she didn't even notice a tear falling down her cheeks.She will never be loved by the pasta's she sigh in sadness she saw her hoodie and took her phone out,there were a lot of notification from her friends.

Suddenly her phone rang she got off gaurd and she almost drop her phone,she answered it and was surprised.

"A-auntie..?"
"Y/N OH MY GOSH you finally asnwered i heard you didn't go to school,and your friend said your not at home aswell,i was so worried that something might have bad happen to you!!"
"A-Aunt..*sob*.."
"Y-y/n?..why are you crying..tell me where you are and i'll come there"
"Y-you..can't..*sniff*...its..t-too..*sob*..........dangerous..f-for you..*sob*..."
"Y/n..."
"Aunt...i wanna g-go back..home..w-with you..*sob* *sniff*...i don't belong..h-here.."
"What do you mean?.."
"Please..?"
"Of course sweetheart"
"T-thank..you.."
"Just tell me where you are"
"I-i can't..."
"I..n-need to go..now..*sob*"
"W-wait Y/n-"
Y/n hanged up and she was crying so hard she couldn't breathe,she felt so useless when she remembered what the pasta's said.

Sally's POV
I saw Y/n head to her room,i've noticed that she didn't spoke on dinner,so i got worried,i went to her room i was about to knocked but her phone rang i hear her talking to someone...I open the door slightly and saw her crying,i've never seen her cry before and my hearr just felt so broken seeing her cry.I knew something was up..and i'm ganna find out what it is..