🤍Chapter seventeen🖤

Offenderman's POV
I carried Y/n in bridal style,i saw her took one last glance at that pathetic Kyle,well thanks to that fucking scientist his dead,but i wanted to be us to kill him,but i guess he got there before us.We teleported back into the mansion and saw Y/n sleeping.

"I'll take her to her room now"
"Don't do anything stupid"
I went inside and the pasta's are all eyes on me

...

...

...

...

...

...

"WHAT HAPPEN TO HER?!"
"UNCKLE OFFENDER WHAT DID YOU DOOO?!"
"Is she hurt?!"
"Is she dead?!"
"SHUT UP!!!"
They all stopped once i yelled at them i sigh and went upstairs and put her in her bed i even forgot to teleport,once i put her in her bed she looks so adorable and here i'm looking like a monster,i never thought that i would be THIS inlove with a humam before.

Narrator's POV
As Offendermam left the sleeping Y/n's room he went to Slenderman's office once he opened the door he could see that his brothers are talking about the incident earlier.
"What are we ganna do now?"
"I don't know Slendy?"
"I do not know either...Offender?"
"I don't know.."
They all sigh as they have no idea on what to do now,now there ganna be having a problem once Y/n woke up cause they'll know that she would ask question on who is him? Why did it killed Kyle? What do he want with me?.

Dr.Oliver's POV
As i sas them disappeared,i quickly got up so no one would see me with that lifeless body of that boy.I head back to HQ and went to the bosses office i gulped before i opened the door handle.

"So..did you got her?"
"N-no.."
"WHAT?!"
"N-no..i-i'm sorry boss.."
"I knew you would be a useless pest for me,that's why i'm ganna send HER"
"A-are you..s-sure..?"
"Why yes..is there a problem with that?!"
"N-no..not at all!!"
"Good...you may leave"
I left quickly not want anymore trouble,boss is always scary.

The Bosses POV
"You may come out now my dear"
And then she stood right beside me and bowwed.
"You know..what to do.."
"YES SIR!!"
As she disappeared into the unsafe woods that belong to the pesky little SLENDERMAN!!!