🤍Chapter ten🖤

Your POV
I was in my room,relaxing and feeling better after what happen yesterday,it was kinda odd that the Slender brother's didn't come today nor yesterday.I just shrugg it off since they might be busy knowing Slendy and his brothers yeah no doubt.

I was going to the kitchen cause i'm feeling kinda hungry,i check the fridge and the cabinets empty my stomach was rummbling for food.

"I guess i have..to go..grocery today" i said quietly.

I walked out of the house and locked it,of course i leave a note for the Slender brothers so if they might come they'll know where i'm.Anyway's i was walking in the bus stop waithing for the bus.

"Y/n?" i heard a familiar voice i looked to who it is and there stand my best friend and a tiny crush Kyle.

"H-hi..Kyle" i waved as he sat down beside me.

"Where are you going?" he asked.

"Oh..i-i..was going..for grocery..t-today..and you?" i asked.

"Oh i'm going grocery too" he said with a slight tint red on his cheeks.

"O-okay then.." i said.

"Why don't we grocery together?" he asked as i nodded my head.

A few minutes later we finally arrived the bus we both went in and we sat together.I saw that his cheeks were so red he looked like a tomato,i giggled as he looked at me and blushes even more.

"Are you too dating?" we bothe blushes as we heard the old woman said right beside us.

"N-no.." i said.

"Aww..that's suck you young lady seem so pretty the man who will ever marry you is ganna be so lukcy" i blushed harder than i ever been before as Kyle just laugh nervously.

"Well..here's my stop i'll see you two around" as she went off the bus and into her apartment.

A few minutes later me and Kyle were silent.

"Y-y/n..were here" he said as i followed him from behind.

"I-i'll..meet y-you here.." i said as he nodded his head as we both separate i went to the cereal area cause i like cereal very much,and after that i went to the baking section cause me and Splendor really REALLY love to bake.

Then,i went to the milk,food,fruits etc.
After i got all my stuff that needed i went to the cashier and paid for my grocery.I also work at a bakery that's why i got some money.

I went to the meeting spot and Kyle isn't here yet so i waited for him, 30 minutes has passed and i saw him walking towards me.

"H-here.." he said as he hand me a bouquet of roses.

" he said as he hand me a bouquet of roses

I blushes as i took it.

"T-thank..you" i said as we both stare on the ground for a while with a blush on our face.

"Anyway i better go now,my house is just close by so um see you at school Y/n" he said as he gives me a kiss on my cheeks as i blushes.

A few hours later i finally arrived back home,i expect the Slender brothers to be here but,its quiet i kinda miss them and i'm a bit worried to something might have happen to them.

I put the grocery to where they belong and i put the bouquet of roses that Kyle gave me and put it on my bed side drawer.

I head downstairs and ate alone,i was kinda feelinh down and i don't wanna eat alone,cause sometimes the Slender brothers always ate with me even tho i don't know how.

I didn't get to finish my food so i put in a container and put it in the fridge,i head to my room and do my homework,after that i took a quick shower and jump into my bed and feel into a deep slumber.