🤍Chapter eight🖤

Your POV
I was sitting on my desk reading a nice lovely book that Slendy gave me.

"Hey Y/n" as i looked up i saw an unfamiliar face.

"U-umm..Who a-are you..?" i asked.

"Oh..You might be wondering who em i,but my name is Kyle i just transferred here and i'm at your class,one of the teacher said that i should come to you to tour me around the school" he said.

"O-oh...s-sorry..i'm n-not socialize b-butterfly" i said.

"O-oh..That's fine!" he said now i feel guilty.

"O-on..Second thought..m-maybe i'll t-tour..you a-around for a b-bit" i said as i hold the book into the half of my face.

"Great!! Thanks Y/n" he said as he offered me his hand,as i shyly took it,we walked around for a while as i explained which rooms and classrooms it is.

"And..t-thats a-all" i said.

"Okie i knoe this school from the back of my hand thanks Y/n" he said.

"Shall we head to class?" he asked as i nodded.

"Great lets go "he siad as he take the lead.

"Wrong..w-way" i said.

"Right its this way!!" he said as he head to the other hall that i pointed.As i giggled quietly.

After school i was walking with Kyle his my friend now and we have a lot in common than i thought,his funny,cute and attractive.

"So Y/n have a boyfriend yet?" he asked as i flinch and blushes as i sink holding my backpack tight.

"N-no.." i said.

"To bad..your very adorable when you blush" he said as i turned into a tomato.

"Well this is goodbye,i have to take the bus bye Y/n" he said.

"B-bye.." i said as i keep walking.

Finally i reached home i unlock the door and shut it i put my bag in the couch snd sit.

"I-i'm so tired.." i said.

...

...

...

...

"WELCOME HOME Y/N!!" i flinched and fall out the couch.

"O-oww.." i said.

"Whoopsie"

"Its..alright..Splendor" i said as i got up.

"Do you have anything to watch on this stupid f cking T.V?!" offender asked in anger.

"N-no i-" i was cut off.

"Do you have more food?" Trendy asked.

"Y-" i was cut off again.

"I guess you have a lot of work to do Y/n" Slendy said.

"Yea-" i was cut off AGAIN now i'm getting annoyed.

"ENOUGH!!!" i shouted which made them all looked at me.

"S-sorry.." i said.

"Its alright Y/n" Speldor said as he patted my head.

"I-i'll be going upstairs now" i said as i grabbed my bag and run up to my room.

"Gosh..that was so embarrassing" i said as i jump in bed.