🤍Chapter Thrity-six🖤

HER AUNT WAS ABOUT TO HUGGED HER WHEN Y/N PULLED AWAY Y/N STARER AT TH WITH TEARY EYES AND HEAD TO HER ROOM IGNORING THE CALL OF HER FRIENDS AND LOVERS......

Y/n's POV
I locked the door so no one could get in,i didn't know what to do i was scared that now that they knew i heard them.What if they really kill me? Well atleast i'll be able to see my parents.

I sat on my bed,my knee in my chest and just stared at the ground.I was so desperate to train and prove that i could control my powers.But i was wrong Professor Jones said we still haven't figured out what my most dangerous and powerful power is.

And i'm scared i would hurt some of my friends or the pasta's.I was too busy thinking when there was a knocked on my door.

"W-who...is..it..?"
"Its me Y/n..its Sally"
"O-oh...c-come in.."

She opened the door and locked it once she got in.She sat next to me and she look sad.

"Y/n don't worry i will always be here and you could trust me i promise"
"I-i know...Sally...i-its just...i don't wanna hurt anybody..."
"Y/n you would never hurt me right?"
"O-of course...not.."
"Then why are you scared?"
"I-"
"Y/n...its okay...to be scared i understand that very much"
"T-thank..you..Sally"

She hugged me and i hugged her back.I felt tears in my eyes she's so understanding,we hugged for about 5 minutes before i break the hug.

"Thank..you..S-sally.."
"No problem Y/n!! And always remember were always here for you and daddy and Unckle's!!"
"I know.."
"Miss.Y/n can i call you mommy!?"
"E-eh..?!..um..i-i..s-sure..?"
"Its more like a question than an answer Ms.Y/n"
"A-alright..Sally..y-you..can.."
"Yay!!"

Me and Sally chatted for a while when there's another knocked on my door...Sally opened it and there reaviling the four brothers..

"I'm ganna go now bye bye mommy"

Sally waved and left the room amd now its just us...