Confessions

Symonne's POV

"Hi, Nick!" I said and pulled him into a friendly hug. "Hey!" he said and bear-hugged me. "We filming today?" He asked. I love when he uses slang. Aaaaa Nickkk. "Huh?" I said daydreaming. "I was asking if we are filming today." He says again. "We were supposed to, but I didn't have any filming ideas," I said. "I have an idea," He says. I nodded for him to go on. "What if we went on a date? And then we could vlog it. So many people are already shipping us on Instagram." He says. I paused and almost passed out. I was excited. "Wha- I mean yes! That would be perfect-er yea!" I said. "Okay." He says and blushes. 

20 Minutes Later...

We arrived at "Crave" and sat down. "I'm going to be in the restroom." Says Hunter. "Ok," I reply. Nick took my hands and looked into my eyes. "Symonne, we have been really good friends for the past few months. Like BEST friends. And I just wanted to tell you that you are beautiful and nice and sweet and I wanted you to know that I like you as more than a friend." I was speechless because I thought he didn't feel the same about me. "Nick..." I began before he interrupted me. "I know. You probably don't feel the same. That's ok, I'll go." He says and picks up his car keys. "Actually Nick," I said. "I've liked you too and I think you're very cute," I say. "I've been nervous you wouldn't feel the same way." I blushed. "Really?" He asked his eyebrows raising. "Yes! Of course!" I say. "Now sit down and let's enjoy the food."