The Prank

~ I wrote this chapter in my #Clayden book because why write it again? Lol~

Symonne's POV

I finally woke up. Today was a big day. "Cali, stop it!" Symonne laughed as her puppy licked her as if she was saying "Good morning." I scrolled through my phone. "Missed FaceTime call from Nick💕 9:48 am." "Wait what?" Oh my God. Yes, you can probably guess what happened. I OVERSLEPT. By like 2 hours! I need to call Nick right now. We have to film. "Hey Nick," I said when he answered. "Nice to see you woke up." He said. I blushed and ignored his comment. That's when I realized Piper's house in the background of his frame. "Are you a-" "Yes I'm at Piper's house. We agreed yesterday that we'd meet here at 9." Then he hung up. Dang. Well, we needed to meet ASAP.

20 Minutes Later...

"Hey," I said running up to Nick and hugging him. "Hi, beautiful." He said. My cheeks turned red. "Seems like you're ready for this prank." I retorted. "Yea." "Prank." He said. I did my intro and then began walking through the house, careful not to draw any attention to me and Nick, who were going to the backyard where we would find Ayden. "Hi, Ayden!" I said in a phony voice. Ayden looked shocked. "Oh um hey." He said. "Who is that?" He jerked his thumb at Nick once he pulled me away for a second. We walked back to Nick. "Actually that's what we came to tell you," I said. "We?" Asked Ayden. "Yes." nick said. I took over the silence. "I found a new crush," I said hugging Nick. There was an awkward silence that followed. "I don't get it I was so supportive when you and Claire got together as soon as you broke up with me and now you are just staring at me and Nick." "No no no I am super supportive! I'm just in shock like-" "Like what?" Nick asked. Ayden flinched. He was confused. "There's also something else we need to tell you." I said squeezing Nick's hand. "Again with the 'we'." Ayden rolled his eyes. "IT'S A PRANK!" Nick and I cried. Hunter came out of the bushes with his camera angled towards Ayden. After we did my outro, I sat on the couch with Nick. I know it was a prank, but I don't think it was a prank anymore.