The Party

Symonne's POV

"The good thing is we are already decorated." I say. "Yea." Says Claire. Nick and Ayden went to Rodea Drive to do some shopping while we "decorated." "Well, um want to go in my room?" I ask not knowing what to do. "Sure!" She says. "OMG Cali!" Claire says once she walks into my room. Cali jumps off my bed and jumps up on Claire. "She missed you!" I say. "I guess so." Claire laughs. "On our way." Nick texts to the group chat. "They're coming back." I say. It takes them about 45 minutes to get from Rodeo back to my house so we decided to make some deserts and snacks for the party. "We already know I'm not a good Chef so you can do deserts and I'll do snacks." I say to Claire. "K." She responds. "What should I make?" Claire asks. "Jello, cookies, cupcakes." I say. I have it all planned out. "What are you going to make?" Claire asks. "Nothing." I say. "I'm going to prepare the snacks like Takis, fruit, vegetables, etc." "Fruit? Vegetables? C'mon Symonne you have to do better than that," Claire says. "But the Takis I'm fine with." "I figured." I laugh. I take the deserts Claire made and set them on the bar area of the new hang-out. Soon 45 minutes past and it was 9:29. Nick and Ayden arrived and bought me and Claire some clothes. We then went to the basement and turned on the TV. The boys watched football while Claire and I talked and took Instagram stories of our new squad hangout. Around 12:05 Claire and Ayden fell asleep on the couch. I was cleaning the counter which the snacks once lied on. Nick comes up to the counter and sits down. "Sit." He says patting the seat behind him. I sit next to him. he puts his arms around me and we kiss. Then we wake up Clayden and we all go in the pool. 

A/N: Guys who else loves Nick and Symonne's new matching hair?!