Jaden

Nick's POV

"Hey Nick!" Jaden said and ran to hug me. I knew I was going to have a roommate but I didn't know it was going to be my best friend! "I thought you moved to Colorado!" I shrieked. Symonne stood smiling at us. "Well, my dad got a job to be a producer so we moved to LA." He says. "That's sick!" I say. "I know!" He replies. "Want me to help pack?" Asks Symonne still standing by us. "No thanks. You deserve a break. You worked hard to get me this apartment." She smiled and headed out the door. "Symonne and I are officially crushes." I tell Jaden. "Oh, um, you are? I mean cool." He says. He seems uncomfortable but I kept going. "You know, I plan on making it official soon," I say. "I'm going to ask her to be my girlfriend tomorrow." Jaden's face fell. "Is something wrong?" I asked. He shook his head. "I just feel like you guys are moving a little too fast y'know." Jaden sighs. I've never seen him like this. I didn't know what was wrong with him. 

Jaden's POV

My heart fell. I didn't know Nick was with Symonne. He could've texted me. "What are you doing?" Nick asks as I scroll through his Instagram posts on my phone. I quickly turn it off and say, "Nothing." Then he asked me a question. "Want to go eat at Crave Cafe? They have great food." Did he ask me out on a date? I had to find out. "Like a date?" I ask. "No silly! As friends!" Nick says. This made me upset. "Nevermind then." I say and walk out of my apartment. I press 'Number 1' on the elevator and it takes me to the Cafe, where I eat by myself.