Nick Tells Symonne

Nick's POV

I woke up at 6: 19 AM. It was my first night in my new apartment but I didn't sleep well. I walked over to Jaden's room, but he wasn't there. He has been acting weird ever since I told him I might be making it official with Symonne. I took my phone out and texted him, "Where are you?" Then put it in my pocket and went to Piper's house. 

At Piper's House...

"Hi Nick!" Piper greets and hugs me at the door. "Symonne is upstairs." She says reading my mind as always. "Monne!" I cry and run into Symonne's arms. I give her a gentle kiss on the cheek, then we sit down. "What are we doing today?" I ask my arm wrapped around her. "Not much. Today is my off day. Maybe go to Starbucks or somethin'." She replies. "How was your first night in your new apartment?" She asks. Shoot. I thought I would get around this. I had to be honest with Symonne. I had to tell her what Jaden said. "To be honest, horrible. Last night Jaden almost seemed to be jealous of our relationship," I said. "Then, I asked him if he wanted to grab a bite to eat with me at Crave Cafe." "That's not so bad!" Symonne says. I tilt my eyebrows. She instantly knows that's not all that happened. "He took it the wrong way and asked if it was like we were going on a date together. I thought he was joking so I said as friends. Then he got really upset and went out the door. I haven't seen him since then. He wasn't even in his room this morning." I explain. Symonne looks shocked. "I'm so sorry Nick! I never should've set you up with a roommate!" She leans her head on me and starts to sob. "Symonne, you did nothing wrong, It's just that Jaden has feelings for me that he needs to let go. I'm with you and I will be forever."