Leaving

Symonne's POV

I got out of bed with a weird feeling in my stomach. Not a bad one though- an excited stomach. Butterflies! Ever since Nick and I became official yesterday I've been so happy. "Good morning!" I text Nick with a heart emoji. He responds almost immediately and sends one back. I slip out of bed, do my hair, get dressed, and head to Piper's house. 

At Piper's House

When I got to her house she answered the door. Piper looked super stressed. She had dark eye bags, hair all frizzy, and no offence to Piper but- she looked like a zombie. "Oh my gosh! Piper what's wrong?" I scream and run to her. "Pavin is reuniting- my mom and Gavin's mom want to get rid of Lev so me and Gavin can date again. My mom is even starting to make me film with him! Lev is really sad too. I don't think he even wants to be with me anymore..." Piper says. I'm shocked. I pat Piper on the back and go on. "Sophie's uncle says he's coming back to the squad." Says Piper. "Oh my goodness Piper I'm so sorry you have to go through all this!" I comfort her. "Here, let's go hang out with Claire, Ayden, and Connor. It will make you feel so much better and you need to take your mind off things. "Yea umm..." Piper says sobbing even harder now. "What?" I ask her. "You said they would be here today." I reason. "They left the squad! All of them!" Piper screams and buries her face in her hands. I stood there quietly. I didn't blame them... If Gavin actually comes back I'm going to leave too... it will just be so much drama. With Pavin reuniting and the moms. "Hey um, Piper I'm going to use the restroom real quick." I lie. "Ok." She cries. But I don't actually. I take out my phone and text Gavin. I need to know if what Piper is saying is true and I need to hear it come from HIM.

 I need to know if what Piper is saying is true and I need to hear it come from HIM

"Hey Piper..." I approach her. She turns around. Her eyes are almost as red as her dress. "I have to talk to you.." I say. Piper interrupts. "Go ahead! I know you want to leave my squad. Go! Just go!" She screams. "I think it's for the best..." I say. "I said get out of my house!!!" She yells. Well, that was it. I unfollowed Piper on all her socials along with the rest of the squad besides Connor, Claire, and Ayden. I was so done.