The Big Reveal

Nick's POV

Symonne just texted to the group chat inviting Ayden, Connor, Claire, and I to come over for a big surprise. I was the first to her house because I'll never miss an opportunity to see Symonne. "Hi!" Symonne screams and jumps into my arms. I hug her for a long time and then she leads me to the door of her basement. I have never been down there before. I only knew that it was a basement from what Symonne told me. "Close your eyes." She says and laughs. She puts her hands over my eyes and walks me downstairs. "One, two, three!" She says. I open my eyes. "What the- Symonne! This is amazing! How come you never took me down here before!" I say. Symonne smiles and says, "I actually decided since Piper has her own squad hang out, we should too!" "So I decorated my basement and made it into a squad hang out!" "Wow, you did all this when?" I ask. "Today," Symonne says looking guilty. "I may have gone a little bit overboard..." "No no no! It looks perfect. Just like you." I say and pull her in for a kiss. After we kissed we heard people upstairs. "That must be Claire and Ayden." Symonne says. "Connor said he couldn't come because he was with Azalea. 

Symonne's POV

Claire and Ayden just arrived. Nick and I walk up the stairs of our new squad hang out. I had lined the stairs with LED light strips because I had some left over... "Don't tell them yet." I say to Nick so he doesn't spoil the surprise. "Hey!" We all say. We all exchange hugs. "So what's the surprise?" Claire asks. "Follow me." I say. "Why are we going to the basement?" Ayden asks. "Just close your eyes." I say. Nick and I help Clayden get down the stairs successfully. I nod and then Nick says, "Open your eyes." Claire and Ayden's jaws almost dropped to the floor. "Oh my God Symonne what is this?" Claire shouts. "It's our new squad hang out!" I exclaim. "I love it!" Claire screams. "Wow, this is awesome!" Ayden says. "Good job." He says to me. "Thanks guys. I know how Piper's house used to be the old hang out before we all left so I-" Claire cut me off. "You need to stop thinking about her. We are all so much happier now. Plus we can upload our own content without having to be scripted." I nod. "Well, I can't wait to hang out with you guys here!" I say. "Yea." Say Claire and Ayden. "Hey, are you guys free tonight? We could all have a party!" I suggest. "Always." Nick flirts. "Yup. We're free." Says Claire. "Great! I can't wait."