A Squad Of My Own

Nick's POV

Yesterday Symonne left Piper's squad with me, Connor, Ayden, and Claire. They say they left because Gavin is coming back into the squad and the moms are forcing Lev out. Of course, Irena doesn't know. But when she does she is going to go insane. Today, Symonne and I did the couples yoga challenge. There was one pose I was planning on making my move to kiss her for the first time. She had to do a bridge over me. Then, our heads meet upside down and I moved in... just for her to fall. We were so close! Maybe next time though. I'm filming the same video for my channel as well. Since she fell, we had to do a consequence. We went to the "Consequence Kitchen" (As I call it), and we each took shots of lemon juice.

Symonne's POV

Nick's face was so cute when he took his shot of lemon juice. He looked like a baby eating sweet potatoes... don't ask. After we finished our shots and turned the camera off for our next transition, I spoke with Nick. "I miss the squad." I randomly say. "Oh?" Says Nick. I can tell he didn't know how to respond to that. He had only been in Piper's squad for 3 weeks before we all left. "Do you think we did the right thing?" I asked. He nods. "Theresa and Tiffany would always be fighting, we would be forced to make inappropriate content like Piper's, we'd have to go to her house every day, and be on the tea pages every time we wanted to make a stand. Plus, there is going to be so much drama with Pavin reuniting and all that jazz." Nick assures me. This is what I needed to hear. I was glad I had Nick as a boyf- I mean crush. I sat on my couch for a minute thinking. "Hey guys!" Claire says walking in the door with Ayden and Connor. "Hey!" I say. I get up and hug everyone. "I'm so glad we got away from all the Piperazzi tea." She says. "Oh my God, I totally agree!" I say. I DO mean it. Connor, Ayden, and Nick hang out in the living room while Claire and I change our YouTube bios. After all, we don't need Hunter's copy and paste descriptions anymore. 

Claire's POV

Suddenly, when Symonne and I were editing our bios, Symonne jumped up off the couch. 'What?" I ask her. All eyes are on her now. "What if..." She paused to create a dramatic atmosphere. "We made our OWN squad?!" She yells. "Oh my God, I'd love that!" I say. It was an amazing idea. I hug my best friend as she high fives the boys. "Sounds good to me." Says Ayden. "Great idea!" Says Nick hugging Symonne. "Poggers." Says Connor. We all stare at him in awkward silence and then we all laugh.