Apologies

Ayden's POV

I'm starting to feel bad, and it feels wrong dating Symonne... Especially because Nick is an amazing guy. I have to call him. He answered on the first ring when I called. "Hey Nick." I said. "Hi." He says. I couldn't tell if he was mad or not. "I've been wanting to talk to you actually," says Nick. Oh boy, here it goes. But something happened that was unexpected. "I've been wanting to tell you that I'm sorry for hanging out with Claire and leaking that post of you and Symonne. I was just really jealous and wanted to get revenge. It's ok if you don't forgive me." I nodded although he couldn't see me. "It's OK Nick. Hey, why don't you come to my apartment. We can hang out." I suggest. "Sounds great!" He says. "I'll be there in 12 minutes." Then we hung up and I got out of bed. I needed to stop moping around. I knew everything would get better. After all, I'm Mr. Positivity!

An Hour Later...

Nick's POV

Ayden and I are having a great time! We watched TV, FaceTimed the girls, (which by the way we are all cool again), went down to the arcade, and made snacks. It's awesome to have my best friend back. Right now, we are about to prank call my mom and call her, but pretend she called us and say, "Sorry, I can't talk right now can I call you back?" This is a trending prank on TikTok right now and I've been dying to try it. "Ready?" I asked Ayden showing him my mom's contact on my phone. "Yup." He says. I dial my mother's phone number and she picks up hassled. "Hey Nickie." She says. Ayden mutes my phone. I give him a questioning look and he says, "I think your mom is crying." I stop talking and listen to my mother on the other side of the phone. Soon I find out Ayden was right, and I spoke to her. Forget the prank, this is more important! "Mom, what's the matter?" I asked. She blew her nose and spoke to me. "Honey, the owner of your apartment came to speak to me today," She began. "And they said you have to move in with someone else until you're 18. I'm so sorry baby." She cries. "But mom, I am literally going to be 18 next month!" I plead. "I know baby but the owner says that the apartment is wanted by other people willing to pay more rent for the place. So until then, you will have to find someplace to live." Then she hung up. And there I was, homeless.

 And there I was, homeless