'I Have Plans, Don't You Worry.'

Nick's POV

I scroll through my phone looking at #Snick videos and posts on Instagram and TikTok. It's currently 12:35 in the morning. I still haven't seen Jaden since the whole Cafe date disaster. Great, now I'm reminded that I ruined ANOTHER friendship. First Gia, and now Jaden. Ugh! 

A While Later...

I wake up and look at my alarm clock. I must've fallen asleep because my phone was running low on battery and my lights were still on. My clock glowed "2:19 AM". A few seconds later I hear keys jingling outside the apartment door. I walk towards it slowly. It couldn't be Jaden, he's surely still mad. But if he hasn't been here, where has he been staying? I figured it was probably the landlord checking on the status of the apartment because many neighbors have been complaining about loud noises coming from our room. Although it wouldn't make sense because I only come to my apartment to sleep, and then I wake up, go hang out with Symonne the whole day, then sleep again. Literally. In mid-thought, the door opened and Jaden came in with a smile on his face. Although he wasn't alone. He had a tall, young man behind him. Jaden tugged him inside. "So how are you and Symonne?" He asks in a mocking way. I squinted my eyes at him and said, "We are taking things slow thank you very much. But I have plans, don't you worry." I say. "Whatever." He says. "This is my boyfriend Wyatt. He's been sleeping here with me." Jaden says. No wonder why the neighbors complain about all the noise; I say in my head. "Good for you." I say sarcastically. Then Jaden tugs on Wyatt's hand and takes him into his bedroom. He shuts the door and the night begins.

 He shuts the door and the night begins