The Squad

Lexi was happy to help. She is a fanfic writer and knew exactly how to end this story. She agreed to come to my apartment and come up with a plan. In fact, pretty much everyone I knew was coming to help!

Kayley, Jaiden, Claudia, Kaylynn, Jasmine, Ella, Krysta, Benton, and even Hannah came. They all wanted to help me get back at Ericka! Well, more importantly, they want to help me apologize to Mr. McDonald.

"Everyone," Lexi addresses the squad, "welcome. Shay is in a bit of a pickle. We need a plan and we need one fast!"

The group murmured for a few moments, unsure of what they should say.

"Have you tried calling him," Claudia asks me.

"Only a hundred times." I sigh, I was going to send him a text to explain but I decided against it. I need to talk to him in person.

"I could make a video about it!" Jasmine offers.

"You just want to get the fame," Kayley accuses, "just let me go talk to him. He'll listen to me." She winks.

"Not happening," Ella puts her hands on her hips.

"Do you know where he lives?" Krysta wonders.

"No. I've seen the outside of it but I couldn't find it again."

"Of course you couldn't," Kaylynn rolls her eyes.

"Got something to say punk?!" I square up.

"Yeah," Hannah chimes in, "I'll break your ankles again!"

"Hey, let's all calm down." Jaiden soothes, looking at her press on nails.

"Come on guys. Peace and love," Jasmine agrees.

"Get this," Benton waves his arms around, "we fly a drone around the city until we find him. Then, we watch him for a few days, learn his routine."

"Then what?" Krysta gasps.

"Then nothing."

"Benton, I think you need to leave." Ella says and I nodded in agreement.

"Fair enough."

More ideas were thrown around and shot down. How could we find McDonald for me to talk to him? I can't force him to talk! Plus, that won't make anything right. I wish I could just undo the damage I've done.

"Wait a second," Claudia turned to me, "I think I know what we can do."

"What is it?" Lexi demands.

After hearing Claudia's dramatic plan, we all split into groups. It was go time. Go time it was. Go go go.

Hannah, Jasmine, Kayley, and I were in a group with a very important mission. We sashayed in perfect sync (Kayley taught us how) as we head to our destination. Target.

"Bro," Hannah howls, "come look at this skirt!"

I turn to see a cute white skirt that flares out at the end. Nothing much to it but I liked it. "Cute, but no." Jasmine says.

"Why?" Kayley asks.

"It's literally the same thing you're wearing right now!" Jasmine replies.

It's true.

We kept looking for the perfect outfit when I saw it. A sage green shirt that had a square neckline and puffy sleeves. It was slightly cropped but still look elegant.

"That's it," I say.

"Girl, that's a ROMWE shirt that someone just put in Target." Hannah says.

"It's been decided." I ignore her, grabbing the shirt.

"With these pants?" Jasmine pulls out some mom jeans and I grin in agreement.

Now that our mission was done, we needed to rondevu at the next location.

"Shay!" A voice booms from behind the men's coats, "we need to talk."

I spin around to see Kortney approaching, a tall man holding her hand. Something about him look... vampireish.

"What do you want weatherman?!" Kayley barked.

"Tell your monstrously long friend to calm down please," Kortney requested and I motion for Kayley to chill.

"Just say what you came to say."

"I," Kortney looks down, "I'm sorry."