Ronald McDonald

McDonald apparently had heard the banging throughout my dramatic apology video and connected the dots. He knew that someone angry was trying to get in the studio. He showed up with the police right behind him - who happened to be looking for a very serious wanted fugitive. The Charlie's Chicken Chicken.

I watched with a bittersweet feeling in my chest as Ericka was loaded in the police car. I was happy to see that she couldn't hurt me anymore, but sad that it had to be this way. Would I be allowed to watch Teen Titans with her in prison?

"Shay," McDonald suddenly steps beside me, "let's have a chat."

The tone in his voice was flat and I couldn't determine what kind of chat this would be. Judging by my actions, probably not a very good chat.

He led me to a rundown bridge and I felt his eyes observing me as I leaned against the railing. Why was I so nervous?!

"First things first... you're fired."

I felt my heart shatter into a million pieces. I knew this conversation wouldn't be good, but it still hurt! I really did ruin everything.

"I understand."

"Secondly, I forgive you."

My head snaps towards him, we make eye contact for the first time. "You what?"

"I forgive you. Writing about me was pretty uncool but I know that Ericka was messing with things behind the scenes. Plus, I understand wanting something so desperately that you loose focus on what's really important."

"What did you want?"

"I wanted the Travis Scott Burger back on the menu. I fought for so long, and for what? At what cost?"

I let his statement sink in as I take in the scenery. The bridge was suspended over a river with beautiful lily pads swaying with the current. What was this doing in the middle of a city? Setting the mood, obviously.

"So what now?" I look at the pale moon in the sky.

"Now we start over. I'm no longer the snarky and egotistical clown you met in Burger King. And you're not the poor writer and morally gray protagonist."

"What are we?"

"We are who we are," he quotes Kesha.

"I like the sound of that. Thank you Mr. McDonald, for everything."

"Please," he gave me a dazzling smile, "call me Ronald."