30th Anniversary

3rd P.O.V
*in sids' voice* HeY I'm noT DeAd!!!!
oop—
________________

The game station is full of chatter and noise, many game characters playing or returning to their games as Ralph walks out of Pac-Man.

An alarm blares as he steps out, groaning in frustration, Ralph turns to the surge protector as he blips in front of him.

"Step aside, sir. Random security check." He clarifies, looking down at his clipboard as he clicked his pen.

"Random my behind! You always stop me." Ralph accuses, glaring.

The blue security surge doesn't look up from his clipboard, a bored look on his face as he speaks. "I'm just doing my job, sir. Name?"

Ralph furrows his brows in annoyance. "Lara Croft."

"Name?"

"Wreck-it Ralph!"

Surge checks off boxes on his paper as he continues. "And where are you coming from?"

"Uh.... Pac-Man." Ralph gestured to the bright yellow sign in emphasis.

"Did you bring any fruit with you?"

Ralph's eyes widen as he hurriedly placed the cherries behind his back, rocking on his heels in innocence. "No! No. No fruit."

Surge checks off another box. "Okay, then. Where are you heading?"

"Uh— Fix-it Felix Jr."

"Anything to declare?"

"I hate you."

"I get that a lot. Proceed."

Ralph keeps his eye on him, keeping the fruit behind his back as Surge blips inside the circuits of the arcade.

With a bored look on his face, Ralph walks forward, moving the cherries from behind his back and taking a bite from one of them, showing no reaction as other game characters quickly move out of his way, some yelling in fear.

He briefly looks around the station as he chews, passing the stations T.V. news and different games entrances.

"If you leave your game, stay safe, stay alert and whatever you do, don't die." A nearby screen flickers on as Sonic speaks, an easy smile on his face.

"Because if you die outside your own game, your won't regenerate. Ever." The screen changes as it shows an example of what would happen before flickering back to Sonic. "Game over."

Walking near the entrance of his game, Ralph notices Q*bert and his friends in front of it, sadness on their faces as a cardboard sign lays in front of them, stating that their game was unplugged.

Q*bert looks up at him as he places the other cherry at his feet, giving a small smile.

"Here you go buddy. It's fresh, straight out of Pac-Man's." Ralph walks forward to the
entrance as he waves a hand at them. "Hang in there, guys."

A alarm blares again as the Surge blips right next to him, clipboard and pen ready. "Name?"

Q*bert and his friends look from the cherry to Ralph as he groans loudly in frustration.

. . . . .

The trains bells sounded as Ralph sighed, hearing muffled music, he looks up at the whistling fireworks as they explode over the penthouse.

He squints his eyes in suspicion, somewhat seeing the party inside through the windows. He looks around before quickly reaching over to a trashcan and pulling out two glass bottles, using them as binoculars.