Making A Go-Cart

~He who dwells in the secret place of the most high shall abide under the shadow of the almighty.~ Psalms 91:1

Double upload!!!!!❤️❤️❤️❤️😂😂😂
Ive been thinking of making a Naruto/soulmate AU? But kinda following the series story line. Would you guys like that or no? I definitely would.... fictional characters in that show should NOT BE that freaking attractive!

Don't look at me like that✋🏽✋🏽 we all had those moments where we're simping.

3rd P.O.V:
__________

"I can't remember the last time we've been here." (Y/N) mumbled from behind Ralph, sticking her tongue out when Vanellope shushed her.

Carefully watching Beard Papa, Vanellope gave the to go-ahead to move under the gate, being small enough to walk under it as Ralph had to crawl under.

(Y/N) snickered quietly at that, making him pout as she followed his action, crawling under as they ran towards the factories doors.

. . . . .

"Alright, do your thing, knuckles. Bust it open!" Vanellope spoke aloud, jumping in excitement next to (Y/N), the girl sporting a calm facade but won't deny the excitement as well.

"What's this?" Ralph waved at the door in disappointment, the sign saying 'NO GLITCHES' as he looked at the sisters. "You two are full on criminals, aren't you?"

Vanellope pouted, folding her arms. "Hey, we shook on it."

Ralph's eye twitched in irritation as (Y/N) sighed through her nose. "Come on, Big Red. Please?"

He frowned and sighed heavily before turning to the door, not noticing Vanellope's sly look she gave her sister.

(Y/N) raised a brow with a unimpressed expression.

Vanellope wiggled her eyebrows up and down, making the older girl scoff in a hidden fluster. They turned when he smashed the metal door open, making Vanellope smile and salute. "Why, thank you, Jeeves."

She skipped in as (Y/N) carefully stepped over the broken pieces, patting Ralph's arm as she passed by, nodding in appreciation; "thank you, Ralph."

Ralph coughed from behind her as he walked in the dark room. "Uh, n-no problem."

. . . . .

(Y/N) held the velvet curtain aside for Vanellope as Ralph went to hold it up to his hight, as they walked in they noticed the big red button in the middle of the room.

"What is this place?" Ralph grumbled from (Y/N)'s side. "Where are the carts?"

She giggled at his questions, making him blush a little at the sound. "They aren't automatically there, Big Red. You have to make them."

"What? No, no, no." Ralph immediacy shook his head, the two walking around Vanellope as she jumped on the button, (Y/N) stepping on it next as he continued. "Look, bad idea. Trust me. I don't make things. I break things."

The girl shrugged, smiling carefree as the soon-to-be racers thought of what they were going to pick, (Y/N) raising a brow in interest at a certain one. "There's a first time for everything, Ralph. I'm sure you'll be fine."