A Back Story

~See, I will create new heavens and a new earth. The former things will not be remembered, nor will they come to mind.~ Isaiah 65:17

Sorry this took so long!!😭😭❤️ (Y/N) & Vanellope aren't gonna be in this one tho— but mentioned!

3rd P.O.V:
____________

"Well, i'll say this much, they don't your friend "Wreck-It" for nothing." Calhoun maneuvered throughly the destroyed path of the mountain, Felix behind as he looked on worriedly.

"There's the shuttle."

Calhoun jumps off of the cruiser, pulling out her gun and charging it up as she points it into the empty vehicle.

"Is he in there?" Felix clasped his hands together before jumping next to Calhoun, looking into it as she pulled the gum away.

"Nope." She frowned, popping the 'p'. "Lucky for him. Otherwise I've would've slapped his  corpse."

Felix looks at her in shock when she looked into the shuttle properly, sighing as she analyzed the broken parts. "No Cy-Bug, either. Gotta find it before it lays its filthy eggs."

. . . . .

Calhoun holds out her scanner, Felix begins as he gulped, looking at the broken trees around the taffy. "It came this way, but the sugar particles in the atmosphere are jamming my sensor!"

She smacks it as the sensor continues to beep at a rapid place, green dots appearing in radon directions. "Can't get a read on it!"

"So what is it with this Wreck-It Joker, Huh?" She questions, holding out the sensor before smacking it again. "Why'd he go AWOL?"

"I wish I knew, ma'am." Felix shrugs helplessly, a frown on his face. "He was acting all squirrelly last night... going on about cake and medals, I-I think he was lonely. But I never thought he'd go Turbo."

"Could've at least gotten himself a girlfriend and what do you mean by 'Go Turbo?'"

Felix laughed a little at Calhoun comment before realizing; "That's right. You guys just got pulled in..."

. . . . .

"Well, back when the arcade first opened, Turbo Time was the most popular game."

Two boys were yelling in excitement as the blond watched the brunette ply Turbo Time, doing their secret hand shake as Turbo looked at the screen.

He gave a thumbs up. "Turbo-tastic!"

"And Turbo... ugh, he loved the attention."

Turbo smiles cheekily, his yellow teeth and yellow eye bright as he pushed 3rd and 2nd place to the side, flaunting with the trophy the trophy in his hands. "Turbo-tastic!"

"So, when RoadBlasters got pulled in and stole Turbos' thunder..."

A younger Lit-wak rolled RoadBlasters behind the two boys, plugging it up as the blond quickly ran over to check it out, his blond friend hesitating before joining. "New game? Alright!"

"Boy! Was he jealous!"

Turbo looked at the boys before zeroing in on RoadBlasters, a uncharacteristic frown on his face as he gripped the steering wheel.

"So jealous that he abandoned his game and tried to take over the new one."

Turbo cruised across the cords of the arcade, finally making it to RoadBlasters as the boys continued to play.