The food pick up

You were sitting down at your desk playing some music and streaming a QnA, chat kept asking stuff like it was a truth or dare almost. Some questions would ask you if you were interested in a relationship yet, or if you had any crushes, and some personal questions that you read and didn't answer. You got a question that asked “Can you react to a Jschlatt video?” you looked at the donation said your thank you and then said “Sure! He's a cool guy! I always wanted to check out his channel but always get caught up on things! So I think if I'm gonna react to him it should be on stream when I am not busy.” You looked up Jschlatt and saw two channels and then you clicked on Jschlatt LIVE and see a video titled 'I tamed a falcon.' From four months ago and you get a confused look. “Well,” you say “I guess we are watching this” before you play the video you start showing you screen as more donations role in, “Thank you, FlowerCrownedGhost for the donation, Barley_Lin for the donation, and peachesNflowers for the donation. Now let's start the the video shall we?”

After the video you are sat there laughing and trying to get back to your stream, you close out the tab and see that by you it is 12:34 PM and you haven't eaten lunch yet. “Guys, I need to go I haven't eaten lunch yet. You all understand I need to get going and eat. See you all again soon! Thank you for the subscribes, follows, and donations but I need to eat! Don't forget be yourself, and stay safe out there!” You end stream and walk to your car as you get in you get a discord notifaction you look at it and it is Schlatt. You call him and start off with “Hey goat business man, what are you doing?” you get in the car as you set your phone in the phone holder you have.

“Hi, welcome to the roadkill cafe you kill 'em, we grill 'em what can I do for ya?” he says like it was something he didn't find funny at all. “Haha. Nice, like I haven't heard that before!” you say with clear sarcasm in your voice “Hey, it's funny! It's not my fault you have no humor.” he says back clearly trying to defend himself. You laugh at his silliness and start your car as he laughs with you “So y/n where are you headed?” he says as he hears the music from the CD you put in the CD player “Taylor Swift? Seriously? What are you a 12-year-old child?” he says in disbelief of the music taste you have. You had just put in the Taylor Swift Red CD and had began to play 'The last time'. You give a surprised look “TAYLOR SWIFT IS ART!!!” you start singing along with the verses as Schlatt laughs at you.

You drive to Culver's as you guys talk and laugh about stuff and as you get up there you say “Ok I'm at the drive thru be quiet.” You turn the volume off just in case he tries to do something stupid while you are there. You order the chicken, with a medium fry, and a Large Sweet Tea. You pull up and put on your mask you pay, you drive up and get your drink as your told to pull up and wait. You turn your volume back up on your phone and pull your mask down. “Ok sorry back.” you say waiting for some sort of response but it turns out while he waited for you to get back he needed to use the bathroom. After Schlatt returned from the bathroom you had gotten your food and started to take off as he yelled “Sorry, I thought I had to shit but I didn't.” You park in one of the parking spots as you start laughing your head off and he says “What? What did I do?” you eat your food, end the call, text him that you are gonna go home and chill, and then you drive home.

BSS: Okay! So that was the end of the chapter give me more ideas in the comments of what to do for the chapters in the book and when I should make Y/N and Schlatt meet up and all the lemon stuff. And expect the next chapter to come out in a few hours or sometime tomorrow. Have an amazing day/night/evening where ever you are in this world just know, you matter and you can get through this it will all be over soon! And help me think of a name for the book please! I will credit the person when I get an idea.