Part 3. The End of the war(Angst)

TW: Fighting, swords, yelling, Nightmare, mentions of blood, and storms

BSS: Sorry I haven't been posting I took a break and still kinda am in a break. But what the hell why not post? So yeah I am writing a something today to post and then I might finish all the parts to this part of the story I don't know yet. But anyways here is part 3. Enjoy!~
-----------

You stood there as the egg whispered to free Tommy but he seemed to be lying to you that he wanted you to free Tommy because Bad had other things in mind. He plunged at you sword in hand ready to stab you. You dodged pulling Tommy out of his chair you ran out of there and ran to Wilbur, and then Quackity and told them that all of you need to team up to defeat the Eggpire. They hesitated but agreed for Tommy's safety and well-being you walked over there gathering as many people as possible it was you, Wilbur, Quackity, Fundy, Sapnap, Philza, and Tommy vs Bad and the egg. You all took out your swords as your team surrounded Bad he tried to fend off all the people but nothing seemed to work, he had slightly wounded a few people but not enough to make them stop fighting. "Y/N.... Would you really do this to the person the who adopted you.... After all the times I was there for you... You couldn't even kill me if you had too. I made you happy, I was the one who always cheered you up. Not them, not anyone else. ME. I did it." you winced at his words. As much as they were true you tried to fight them but they haunted you the words made you give up and with that, you threw both his and your sword out of your hands.

You knelt down to Bad, on his knees looking at you, everything was silent not even the egg was speaking, you hugged your adoptive father and cried into his shoulder. He wrapped his arms around you tightly comforting you "I didn't mean to do any of THIS. The small war, the kidnapping, plunging at you, making you cry everything.. I'm sorry my sweet child.." the words bad said to you melted your heart making you sob more you didn't care what anybody said it didn't matter. You didn't care if your brother tried to get you off him you stayed there gripping onto bad. The fight wasn't over though. Bad held you close as you soon fell asleep you soon woke up screaming, shaking, and crying your brother, Sapnap, along with Bad and Skeppy rushed over to you asking what was wrong but you couldn't say anything.

~Nightmare warning~

You sat there at the bus stop head down, Wilbur was at a train station waiting for you to arrive, it was well past 10 PM and it was pouring. You sat there as you heard somebody stomping up the sidewalk next to you, in any logic you turned to see them chasing you with a knife trying to kill you or something. So in any logic you run, as your running you are the place Wilbur was going to meet you at and when you run down there you run up to Wilbur and hide behind him but then he disappears. The person chasing you threw you to the ground and pinned you down, you kicked them off the top of you and they were pushed into the closing doors of the train this gave you the opportunity to run. So as any smart person would do you ran, but this person wasn't human they seemed to teleport out and catch up to you by being in the place you were going to before you got there. They pinned you down about to stab you in the chest when you woke up.

~Nightmare over~

You explained the nightmare to the three men, and Sapnap was the first of the three to hug you Bad then hugged you in an effort to help Sapnap comfort you and Skeppy left to go make you something to eat. Everything was nice till you heard the fire alarm go off, Bad ran down stairs and put out the burnt food, "Well guess Skeppy CAN'T cook even though he cooked a few nights ago perfectly." Sapnap said making you laugh. {I can't tell Sapnap about how I planned to start a war with his kingdom.. It would wreck him, plus I'm not going to do why tell him?} Bad walked in and said "Well Skeppy burnt your toast, but I mean what can ya do about it? He can't cook, Sapnap can't sweat or take showers considering he is a blaze, and i don't know what you can't do but I will figure it out." you and Sapnap laughed, maybe it was best to leave the past behind you, The Egg and Bad and everything is over things will get better and you will move on! Right?

~Lore over~

You clicked end stream and with that it concluded your adventures for the day, you walked out to the living room to see Schlatt, you lay down next to him and open Wattpad, you saw a something that caught your eye, a Jschlatt x Reader oneshots. You clicked on it and began reading this was a good day and you hoped for more adventures tomorrow.

BSS: Ok! That concludes this chapter have a flower, and chocolates treat yourself! But uuhhhhh yeah! Have a good night/day/evening whatever time it is in the world for you! Bye you guys, gals, and nonbinary pals!