Meeting up with Jschlatt

The weekend went by quickly, and soon it was time to meet Schlatt. You took an uber to the meeting place you said to meet at and then you call Schlatt “Goat bitch where are you?!” you say angrily “I'm on my way jesus!” he yells you sit there waiting for him to get there. 15 minutes pass and he finally shows up, “Jesus, could you have been any slower?!” you said staring at him madly “Oh, I'm sorry Miss. Quick.  It's not my fault there was traffic!” he responds jokingly. You didn't care about anything and rushed over to him with your arms open as he got out of the car, you hugged him so hard that you both thought that you would fall. He hugged you back, he was just breathing but he could smell your hair, {Smells like flowers} he thought.

You guys let go as you could see a soft smile on his face and giggled as he turned up looking at the birds flying above. “Wow, beautiful ain't it?” he said, you had never seen this side of him before but you enjoyed seeing this side of him. “Schlatt, never knew you liked nature!” you said amazed as you stared at the sky he looked back at you and said “Let's just get going to my place. You should probably put your stuff down.” he said just realising all the stuff you had brought including the stuff for streams and gaming for yourself. You put the stuff in the trunk and then he drove to his house. He unlocked the door and then you walked in he showed you around his house and put your bags in the guest bedroom.

You guys went back out and you looked at the time and he said “What are ya looking at?” You looked at him and then at the side of the road “The time,” you say looking at your phone. “Also the time is wrong it's 3:51 not 4:51” you say staring at pictures on your phone. You look around and ask “Where are we going?” he looks at you quickly and laughs “It's a surprise.” You look at him and make a mad face, you hated people saying “It's a surprise” it pissed you off and made you stop talking and watch where you were going. You guys show up at a carnival he knew about for awhile you drop your mad face and look up at all the ride and one that sparked some attention to Schlatt.

After you guys parked and got the tickets for the carnival, when you went inside Schlatt immediately pulled you towards the ride he really wanted to go on. “Schlatt I don't want to go on some stupid ride! Let's go do something else!” you said annoyed. You looked up at the ride you were secretly scared, but hid your fear well and said “I don't want to go there can we just go on some other ride?” yet again you stared at the people going up, back down and spinning in circles on a giant skateboard with little seats that hold you in. You screamed in your mind {DOES HE WANT ME TO DIE?!}

He looks at you and looks back at the ride “Bet you 5$ that you can't go on that ride without screaming, closing your eyes, holding on to something tightly, or being shakey after the ride is over.” he says with a smug look on his face like he was gonna win. Which you knew was probably true “Get that smug look of your face you haven't won yet, we haven't even gotten on the ride!” you said as you try to keep your hand from bouncing. When you got on the ride and the bar pushed in to keep you safe you started screaming “I HATE YOU!!!!” to Schlatt and you grabbed onto his arm and closed your eyes tightly.

BBS: Hey guys I know this was short and it took awhile but I have been unmotivated to write anything so expect some things to be kinda slow with the chapters I am gonna start writing the next chapter now. Have a lovely day/night/evening whatever time it is by you! Bye!