Pissing off BadBoyHalo and making plans

The next day, you and Schlatt got on discord and talked for a while before you guys joined the Dream SMP. Bad sees you and Schlatt in a discord room and joins you two “Hey,” you hear the guy announce, you and Schlatt look at each other in the SMP and private message one another, you ask "Swearing?" he responds "Swearing." You look up at your stream and say “Hey bad are you ready to play minecraft? Because I am already ready to play this! Wait, fuck! I went to the wrong place!!” you yelled in anger “Language!!!!!” Bad says to you angrily and then joins on the SMP “If I hear you swear again I will find you in game and hit you!” he loads up your stream. And you guys play for awhile and then Schlatt says “I fucking hate shit like this!! No! I don't want to build a castle chat.” he says in anger almost forgetting Bad was there.

Bad takes a deep breath as he says “I will give you both ONE more chance if you swear I am leaving and not talking to you for the rest of the day!” He says annoyed. “Jambo. Hi.” we hear a series of No's from Schlatt to his cat “Uhhhh Schlatt having a Jambo problem? Orrrrrrr?” You ask him. You knew about Schlatt having a cat truth is, you knew a lot about him you guys played together everyday, you knew his person on and off camera like the back of your hand. You guys always called after both of you were done streaming.

After a little while, Bad left and you and Schlatt we're sitting there you had ended your stream a little while ago. You and Schlatt were just talking and playing for fun on the SMP. You both had been talking for a little while now you had started streaming at 12:18 PM and you ended at 1:07 PM you and Schlatt had been talking about random facts you knew. You didn't have many friends that you were close to Schlatt, Tommy, and Wilbur where the only people you were really close to. But you were good friends with other people on the SMP, and, well, Bad and you were okay friends with because of the swearing. You lived alone which meant no messes, no annoying people to bother you, and you didn't have to worry on what you said. You could say the most vile of things and nobody could stop you. “Hey Schlatt,” you said after awhile of nothing being said, “Do you want to meet up? I was planning on going out for a week or two and I thought 'Hey we have been good friends for 2 years maybe we could finally meet up!' Ya'know?” you said dreading for the answer to be no.

Schlatt stopped responded “Sure! I can send you a quick text on where I live and you can tell me where you live so we can meet somewhere between the two areas. And bring everything you use for love streams and all that shit you know what I'm thinking we do?” he said. You breathed a sigh glad he didn't say no “Streams, games, and youtube?” you say getting back to your game “Correct my fellow human being!” he says with a stupid little accent. You laugh “We are watching Disney+ and I will pick the movie.” You say he laughs at you “Hah what makes you think you're picking the movie!” he responds. You start listening to 'Don't stop Believing' he laughs and you both sing along.

As you are singing Ranboo joins the discord room and says “Oh, sorry I'm just gonna just leave” you both tell him “Wait! Stay please, we don't have anybody to talk to!” he stays and you guys talk you look at the time 3:15 PM {Oh shit} you think “Guys I need to pack for my trip, I will still be able to hear you I just need to start packing so I have to get off of minecraft.” You pack tons of stuff because this summer you wanted to do tons of swimming you packed and then Bad joined the discord call again. “Ah shit..” Schlatt said on cue with Bad joining, “LANGUAGE!!!” Was the first thing you heard Bad say to him.

You laugh as you finish packing up “Well, I am gonna go make myself some dinner see you guys soon” you say “Bye y/n see you soon!” Schlatt says. Ranboo and Bad get confused at 'see you soon' “Bye y/n talk to you soon” Bad and Ranboo tell you. As you end the call Ranboo and Bad ask Schlatt why he said 'see you soon' he responds to them with “We're gonna meet up soon. I think when next week starts we will hang out for a whole week or two I am not sure yet.”

Schlatt texts you his location and you send him yours and then you face time and tell him how much of an amazing cool person you are. “Didn't you nearly burn down your house while you were baking a cake once?” He asks. You get all defensive “MISTAKES ARE PROOF You ARE TRYING!!!!! So don't make fun of me!!” you yelled with a pouty face. You finish your microwave dinner and end the call and tell him “See you Monday Schlatt I can't wait to give you a hug!”

BSS: That is the end of the chapter! Hope you like it! I am still thinking of ideas and last night I finally thought of a name for the book!! Weekdays except 1-2 chapters each day and during weekends expect more chapters then 1-2. Thank you all for reading have an amazing week and I hope you have a good day/night/evening where ever you are in this world! While I am writing these chapters I am listening to Taylor Swift that is where I got the music idea for the first chapter! Enjoy you day!! Bye!