Lore Stream Part 2 (Angst)

TW: Missing Person, and a little bit of yelling
--------

Y/N laughs uncontrollably thinking it is a joke, "This has to be a twisted joke that you two are playing on me.." Wilbur is speechless but he managed to say "Why would I fucking JOKE about something like that." he says angrily. You jump back slightly surprised at his tone, you almost cry but suck it up and continue to listen, “Look, I'm sorry. But this was something I haven't told anybody else. And I know you used to be a detective before, all the wars that you joined causing the scar on your right eye.. But please just do this once more for Tommy, for ME.” he had an almost sympathetic look in his eyes. “Fine. But I'm only doing this for Tommy's safety. Keep a better eye on him next time, got me?.. Old friend...” you say to the Revived man.

[Journal Notes]
Name: Tommyinnit
Age: 17
Birthday: April 9, 2004
Case: Missing

-Last time Tommy was seen was 3 minutes after I left Las Nevadas at 1:40.
-Had a fight with someone before going to Wilbur.
-Disappeared at 2:15 by an unknown person, thing, or cause.
-He was last at the outside of the new nation started outside of Las Nevadas.
[End Of Journal Notes]

“Is that all Wilbur?” you ask concerned at the little info you had, “Sorry but yeah that's all I have I trust you can find him yourself?” he asks “It maybe hard to do this by myself but I can do this myself.” you respond the brown haired man nods “Thank you Y/N.” he says and leaves. Y/N rushed out the door to look at every possible place he could have been taken to, but she didn't think to talk or look near or at the Eggpire. The first place you thought to check was Kinoko Kingdom “Sapnap, have you seen Tommy wander around here?”. “No”, you then checked L'Manburg, “Sorry, but have you seen Tommy anywhere?”, “No.” the civilian said to you. You then went to check Pogtopia, he wasn't there, then Snowchester, Tommy wasn't there. You asked Fundy if he had seen Tommy run in Law Nevadas for anything but he said no like everyone else, soon you were running out of places to check and then thought of the one last place he could be.

“No... He couldn't have been taken by the Eggpire.. Could he?” you said scared of the possibility he would be dead when you got there. So you ran to the Eggpire and as you got there you saw Tommy strapped to a chair next the egg Bad walked up behind you and said “The egg said it was hungry so I am giving it a snack! I'm giving the egg my least favorite muffin, in the WHOLE server...” He said grinning from ear to ear. Tommy cried out of fear, despite his tough figure as much as he doesn't seem human he is human too. “Free him” the egg said to you, “What?” you ask, “Free Tommy” the egg says again.

BSS: Two chapters in the same day?! Wow! I really am doing good! And Two cliffhangers! You guys are probably like “FOR FUCKS SAKE!!!” And I know, I know but I am still trying to figure out the rest of this and decided to start writing again today and then decided “i'm GOnnA FInIsH THis CHapTEr!” But yeah! Have a good day/night/evening whatever time it is in the world for you! Bye guys, gals, and nonbinary pals!